foreword

𝘐 𝘕 𝘏 𝘜 𝘔 𝘈 𝘕

𝒜𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈
𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 . . . 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔?

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system, without written permission from the publisher/author.

Inhuman is a book in which fictional characters mingle with real life people [BTS (방탄 소년단) and GOT7]. All incidents and dialogue are products of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Minor alterations in the timing and placement of persons and events were made as the story dictated. In all other respects, any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. I do not own any of the media posted on most chapters.

Keep in mind that this story does not represent any of the members of BTS and Got7 in any shape, idea or form.

IMPORTANT NOTICE/ I have come to an expectation that most of you might become confused or get lost through the storyline, given the different point of views being written chapter per chapter, so if there is in any way you want to clarify something, don't hesitate to ask me in the comments. The book bears flashbacks, foreshadowing and cliffhangers; it has such themes that might be triggering to soft-hearted readers (violence, mild language, and gore). Please do not go any further—you have been warned.

Forgive me if you encounter any plot holes or confusing ideas as well as typographical/grammatical errors. I'm open for any questions/suggestions. English isn't my first language so please bear with me.

This is my first BTS X GOT7 fanfiction and I am really excited to write this! I do hope you stay with me until the end :).

POSSIBLE SHIPS IN THIS BOOK/
Jungkook X Reader
Yoongi X Reader
JJ Project
Yugbam

Here's a marshmallow, peace out. I Purple U 💜

abel