Chapter 3: Still Hungry?

.♠️.

I opened my eyes, waking up from hearing a strange noise. Looking around me, it was dark and I can tell that I was in some kind of room. The only objects I noticed in the room was a bed and a toilet. Other than that, the room was empty and there were no doors. Suddenly, the noise that woke me up was heard again. I didn't know where the noises was coming from at first, but now it seems to be coming from behind the wall. I stood up, made my way to the wall and heard an outburst of screeching.

"YOU DEMONS! YOU DID THIS TO ME!! NOW I'M GOING CRAZY... KILLING MY PARENTS IN FRONT OF MY EYES? W-WHAT D-DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" screamed the voice behind the wall, which sounded like a woman's. What I heard after that was her bursting into tears and then she let out a loud high pitched shriek, the noise gradually faded away.

.♠️.

"Weird, right?"

A voice said out of surprise, making me flinch. It was a young man from the dining table. He's gorgeous, appeared to be young but also looked older than me.

​"W-what do y-you want from me? " I stuttered, questioning the demon standing in front of me

"W-what do y-you want from me? " I stuttered, questioning the demon standing in front of me.

"My name is Taeyhung, but "master" is what you humans have to call me. I didn't eat well since the lunch I had wasn't suitable for demons like me. I just wanted to have a little drink... of your blood." he said as his eyes gazed at my neck, licking his lips thirstily.

As he started walking closer to me, fear ran across my body. I started backing up until my back touched the wall. I attempted to scream but my voice wouldn't come out. He approached right in front of me, his body was now an inch closer to mine.

"Is someone scared? Or should I say, am I scary? Once I'm done with you, don't worry since you'll feel much better." he said, then he lifted my chin up and started sucking on my neck. His eyes glowed red as his fangs slowly appeared out. On the other hand, there was me, a moaning mess. I tried to hold them in but there was no use. After a couple minutes of him sucking onto my neck, he bit into me... I let out a lusty moan and that's when I realized he had stopped.

.♠️.

His face was bright red like an apple. It was as if his crush was confessing to him and was holding his hand in marriage.

"W-what are you? You are not h-human, are you? Why do you taste so good?"

He asked, while staring straight into my eyes. I looked at him in confusion, then he disappeared into thin air.
That was weird... I felt weak and fainted due to the fact that there wasn't enough blood in my body anymore.

-TBC