Jungkook dream pt 1

"Sure, I have nothing to do anyways" Jimin said.

"Actually, I'll take her," Jungkook said after him. Jimin and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Sure what ever," Jimin said and soon left by the door.
Jungkook then escorted me back to my room.
-
"No one has ever beat me playing this games, you should be happy, I went easy on you"
he said sitting down next to me.

"Yes sure, we can say that" I told him.

"It must have been my controller" Jungkook said.

He just kept ranting and complaining about how It's not fair and I couldn't have won.  But we both know that I won and he lost.

Jungkook pov:

I wasn't possible that I could lost like that. I've won championships and awards. She couldn't have possibly won. I'm the best!

"Anyways, Im gonna go check my controller and see what the hell went wrong" I said then left to my room.

——-( magical time skip to night time Jungkook is sleeping)———

(A/n: I don't know how to do time skips lol )

"Ah! Jungkook-ah, where have you been? Don't keep your wife waiting." Jimin said, what the hell? What wife.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked as he leads me into a room.

"It's not common for demons to get married, I'm so excited," he said as he started removing my shirt.

"What the hell are you doing? I'm not gonna tell you this anymore, I'm not gay." I said to him trying to put back my shirt.

" damn chill, I know you not gay for me... you are getting married," he said while removing my shirt.

"Getting married?! " I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yeah you and your fiancé" he said looking at me.

He then gave me a white shirt to put on, to be honest I was confused, but he looked serious so I played along.

——

He then took me to the dining room, I looked around but there wasn't any maids around.

"Okay just stay here, I promised namjoon hyung that I wasn't gonna let you see the fiancé before the wedding," Jimin said

"I really have no idea of what you are talking about" I told him

"Stop your games JK, you are gonna be a husband soon, from there you'll be a father." He said wiping fake tears.

Suddenly a dog with 8 head cane out of nowhere.

"Ceare ! What are you doing! It's not Now you where supposed to wait till," Jimin said

"Sorry master, but Its an emergency" one of the head said

"Emergency"said another head.

"Ceare? I-is th-at you?" I asked trying to keep my tears from falling. Both of them looked at me confused.

"Are you okay master?" Ceare said.

"I thought y-you died" I said to him.

"Umm, okay.... Ceare you can leave now, Jungkook isn't feeling well. Tell Taeyhung about the emergency." Jimin said and Ceare disappeared.

"I-I thought he died," I said to Jimin.

"Are you crying ? Demons don't cry. What the hell is wrong with you," Jimin said looking at me confused.

"First it was the shirt, now you are crying over the death of Ceare? And the worst of all is he isn't even dead. You have to calm down, I know wedding stuff can be stressful, but please don't act like a kid," Jimin said with an annoyed tone.

-TBC

A/n : I'm sorry for not updating sooner.
OMG thank you soooo much for the 26K 💕