Escape plan pt1

A/n: I'm soo sorry for this late update, and I wanted to thank you guys for the 33K read😭😭.... sorry for my short and late chapters. HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳 AND MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄❤️❤️

Jungkook Pov:

"What do you mean a dream?" Jimin asked me confused.

"You know the film that appears in your head when you sleep" I said

"I know what a dream is. What I meant was demons don't dream ," Jimin said.

"Demons do dream," I said.

"They don't, but I'm curious, what type of dream was it?," Jimin asked.

"Isn't it obvious," taehyung pointed out.

Jimin rolled his eyes and left the room leaving me with taehyung .

"So.. you gonna get dressed or not?" Taeyhung asked. Out of embarrassment, I quickly went in the bathroom.

See the thing with taehyung, is that he is always serious, but when he is with us, he turns into a new born baby.

————————————————————————

Y/n POV:

"Y/n wake up, I can't breath!"

"I'm dying"

"Y/n!"

"What!!" I said tired from all the small voices in my head.

"Move your big head from my body, I can't breath" The voice said.

I moved my head up and saw chimkookie,

"How can you sleep on your two ears, knowing that you leave with 7 perverted demons!" Chimkookie said.

"Just leave me alone, I deserve some sleep." I said before going back to bed.

"While I was meditating, I found a way for us to escape," Chimkookie said.

I quickly stoop up and said, "really ?"

"Well yeah, it's easier that I thought, all we need to do is exchange bodies " he said.

I looked at him and giggled at what he just said.

"I figured that is the only way for us to be able to escape from here." He said

"What makes you think, it's possible for us to exchange bodies, and even if it was, who knows what you are going to do with my body," I said back to him.

"It's not what you think, I'm not going to steal your body and run. I've considered it but with the force fields surrounding us, it would be impossible for me to run away in your body," chimkookie said.

I laughed and said "you really think I would give you my body?"

"This is the only way for us to escape and plus, I can only last 3 hours in another's body," chimkookie said.

"I'm sorry but it's no, I can't leave my body for you, and what if we get caught?" I told him.

" I knew you wouldn't agree, that's why I have another plan, instead of exchanging bodies, how about we share?, it's very simple, we just need to learn how to work together, like exchanging bodies, I can leave inside your body for a limited amount of time. We can cohabitate for 1 hours and 30 minutes," chimkookie said.

"You are saying we can leave together in my body for 1 hour and 30 minutes?" I asked.

"Yeah, since you don't trust me with your body, we can share," chimkookie said.

After reflection, he is right. If we share my body, he will be able to use my powers, and we will be able to escape.
"Fine.."

-TBC