Chapter 6: what am I?

Y/n POV:

"So we are not going to eat you then, but you have promised that you are going to accept all of us" as he said that all the kids ran up to us. I'm still scared but Managed to calm down and look at all of them. And to your surprise, you could see that they weren't happy. Their expression were more like sad.

"Mrs tell us you story , how is the human world like ?" A young kid  said , and I looked at what's seems to be a her and replied

"You guys want to know what's going on in the world?" I said and they all nodded

-

I talked a little bit about what was going on In the real word about the terrorism, the lack of food on earth, but I didn't want them to think about the world negatively so I started telling them about my pass and everything that happened, but I finally reach the point when I remembered that I was kidnapped by the demons, I tried to make the story as positive as I can but I couldn't anymore. I stopped telling them the story when I realize that I was in a virtual world.

.....

I opened my eyes to the sound of someone calling my name

"y/n?" a soft voice called , I looked around the room , I was in a white room and I saw all seven demons sitting down on a white bed, looking at me. They looked shook.

"She actually woke up" master Jin said, and they just keep staring at me.

"I told you guys, she is not human. Her blood tasted different, it tasted exactly like J-hope's blood." Master taeyhung said and the demons looked at him.

"eww.. you drank jhope's blood?" Master Jungkook said in disgust.

"You said that you wouldn't tell!!" Jhope exclaimed.

"Guys! we have a more important problem here, " Jin said and looked at me,

he came closer to me and grabbed my chin, he didn't grab it hard, his grip was gentle. He looked at me in the eyes and smiled warmly at me.

"Don't worry, we aren't going to hurt you in anyway, we just need you to answer some few questions" He said and I quickly nodded my head in fearing that he might kill me on the spot if I did anything else than nodding. he let go of my chin.

"Where did you come from?" he asked.

"I-I came from S-Seoul"

"Did you know that you could communicate using your mind?" I shock my head

"When you are attacked or in danger what usually happens?" he asked

"T-They u-usually fall to the ground"I answered, I was scared that if I lied he would know. as soon as I said that the room went silent.

"I think I might
know what you are."

-TBC