chapter 25: jealousy??

no one POV:

"Just shut up already, what's up with all of you? Y/n is mine..." Jimin said interrupting taeyhung.

Taeyhung looks at Jimin in surprise. He wasn't surprised about how Jimin was being possessive over y/n, but rather he was surprised about the anger in his voice.

"Chill, I was just kidding, you guys do what ever you want, I'm not attracted to unknown substances anyways" taeyhung said.

"Watch it" Jimin said as he swings the knife aggressively towards taeyhung.

"I think you should get some rest, you must have really falling deep for her, taeyhung said as he laughed at Jimin.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and headed towards his bed while taeyhung laughed at him.

(You see, the reason why taeyhung was laughing was because Jimin tried threatening him with a knife. Threatening a demon with a knife is like pointing an empty water gun at a killer. )

——————————— ————————————

The next day:

Y/n POV:

I woke up in my bed to my surprise Jungkook was sitting in front of the bed, eating some weird stuff. 

"Good m- i mean you're awake finally, I thought I was gonna die here" he said looking at me.

I quickly got up and greeted him with a good morning.

"Today we are going to continue your training, then will go on a walk then we will play a few games" Jungkook said almost excited.

Suddenly the door opens to my surprise Jimin was coming in with a tray of food as he walks towards me completely ignoring his other.

"Good morning y/n, here is some food, I prepared specially for you" he said as he carefully puts the tray down.

"Good morning Mast- Jimin" I said bowing down.

"Jimin? Since when do you allow slaves to call you that?" Jungkook said in anger.

"Y/n is an exception" Jimin said as he grabs me in his arm?

To be honest I was confused and didn't know what was going on. He then slowly pulled away.

Jungkook face was filled with anger.

"By the way, Jin said I could help training y/n today, so you can go back to your room" jimin said

"I thought you said you couldn't help with training y/n. Aren't you to busy with the other girls? " Jungkook said.

After that both of them just stared madly at each other for like ten minutes. Till Jungkook finally breaks the silence.

"Fine!! Do whatever you want!" Jungkook said as he bumps into Jimin on his way out.

Jimin just shrugged it off and looked back at me.

"Looks like I'll be the one training you" Jimin said as he smiled at me.

——————————♣️————————————

-tbc

A/n
Thank you so much for the 77k reads❤️❤️❤️