chapter 11: revenge?

" So let's start very simple, I'll throw fire at you and you'll have to dodge them"  he said looking at me deadly in the eyes.

Before I could even get ready, fire balls started formation no in his hands. I was really scared.  He then proceeded in throwing them at me. At first it was easy, but they kept coming and it started becoming harder to dodge them.

"I should go harder on you" he said and the fire  balls became bigger.

He threw them at me and it became hard to dodge them. But the last one he threw was the worst. The last ball of fire was bigger than the rest, and I couldn't dodge it. As the ball hit my head, I fell to the ground and the pain suddenly came. And that's when I blacked out.

———

I woke up in the room, I was really confused of what happened, I couldn't see from one of my eyes again. I looked around and saw jimin sitting on the end of my bed. I tried sitting up but the pain suddenly hit me.

"Don't try to sit up, it will hurt if you sit down" he said

"What happened?" I asked  laying back down

"I'm sorry you had to go through this,  He wasn't supposed to throw fire balls at you. He is still not over what you did to him. You should sleep for now, so that you can give your eye time to heal" he said

——

As he left, I had a small noise coming from under my pillow.

"Take me out of here! I can't breathe!"

I used all my strength to pull chimkookie out from under my pillow.

"OMG!? What in the world happened to your eye?" Chimkookie said

"Master Taeyhung threw fire balls at me, obviously I wasn't prepared" I said

"Taeyhung?, I never liked him, he always got on my nerves, he was trying to take revenge." Chimkookie said

"You said you would teach me, how to be the strong right? So start by teaching me how to heal my body." I said

"Do you think it's a fairytale where you can just heal whenever you want?" Chimkookie said.

"I thought you said you were gonna make me powerful, what's the point of having powers if  you can't heal when someone attacks you?" I said

"I never said I was gonna make you god, I said I was gonna help you so we both get out of here, so you can turn me into a human being," Chimkookie said.

Out of anger, I took him and put in back under my pillow and I made sure I couldn't hear him anymore.
________.

Two days later :

My eye have completely heal, And my body is doing better it's fascinating, I've never heal this fast in my life. Jimin said I would continue my training with jin, because Taeyhung isn't willing to teach me anymore.

And for Chimkookie, he want been talking to me since I putted him under my pillow.

I haven't seen the girls since I was inside this room, because their wasn't any clock, just a table with some of books and a small hole on the white ceiling, I lost my track of time. The whiteness of this room was starting to make me crazy, if it wasn't for jimin that would come everyday to talk to me, I would have probably died of loneliness.

The door suddenly open to reveal Jin.

 "Hey, are you ready for your training?" Jin said entering the room

"Yes, master Jin" I said

He looked so hot dressed in white, thank god he couldn't read my mind. Even though he was a demon, he had an angelic presence.

He came over to me and handed me some clothes, "wear this clothes" he said

The clothes he gave me weren't the clothes I was expecting, it was a red dress and a pair of high heels.

"We are going somewhere special, make sure you look presentable, Stacy will do your makeup

"We are going somewhere special, make sure you look presentable, Stacy will do your makeup." As he said so, I saw that bitch entering the room.

"The favorite"

-TBC