Chapter 15 : uninvited guest

"Now that he knows the kind of powers you have he won't leave you alone " Chimkookie said. I looked at him shock and confused.

"How'd you know that?" I asked.

"If people know about your power, you are done. Why do you think those freaks keep you here?" He said.  I looked at him confused.

"I don't know.." I muttered slowly.

—————————- 3 days later————————-

It's been 3 days, there were no signs of the demons. Usually Jimin comes and give me food, but he haven't done so in 3 days. I was starting to starve. If it wasn't  for chimkookie, I would probably die of boredom, dehydration, and hunger.

"Do you really think they are gonna leave me to die?" I said in a tired voice.

"No, they can't do that." Chimkookie said reassuring me.

"I'm hungry, I also need water," I sighed.

"Bit*h if you don't shut your ugly mouth up, I'll kill you, do you know when is the last time I ate,huh? Exactly so shut up" Chimkookie said. I looked at him and he had no expressions on his small bear face.

I sigh ,thinking that if they don't come here I will brake the door open. Suddenly the door opened.The only thing heard was chimkookie gasping. I quickly looked who was at the door.

"Y-y/n?! Is that really you the figure said"  before I could identify who it was. I was being hugged. As the person let me loose, I was able to identify Dian face. My eyes widen as I saw her.

"Y-you are here? For real?" I asked looking at her. We weren't that close but seeing someone human made me feel better.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you are alive. Seeing as the masters took you away I-I thought I would never see you again like they t-took h-her" Dian said. Before I could ask about who she was referring to I was cut of by chimkookie's voice.

"Bit*h I swear if you don't hide me under the pillow, I will not hesitate to kill you"

I quickly turned around and hide chimkookie under the blankets. Dian looked at me weirdly but quickly shrug it off.

"I miss you too, but why are you here" I asked of curiosity.

She looked at me, and smiled.

"Masters wants you to join us for dinner" 

~TBC

thank you guys so much for 16K, and happy birthday to me lol