Chapter 27 : miss b

Y/n POV:

"The guest is here" Jungkook said in a calm voice.
"Already?" Jimin exclames looking at Jungkook.

"I will be staying in my room just say I'm not here," Taehyung said in a cold voice.

"You know you have to be here to greet them, don't do like last time," jungkook said giggling .

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and left the room.

"What are we going to do with y/n?" Jungkook asked.

"I will figure something out," Jimin said then looked over at me.

"For now I'll take her to her room she needs some rest,"
-
After that Jimin took me to my room and left. He didn't even say a word.

Jimins POV :

After I left y/n in her room, I made my way to meet the guest we had. I wonder who they sent this time.

As I made my way to the main hallway I saw jhope looking around, he was acting weird.

"What are you doing?" I asked

" looking for Taehyung, Jin told me to come get him. His "fiancé" is here " Jhope said

No not her, anyone but her. Jin told us it was gonna be a powerful demon.

"Ah! It's her again, at this point i don't even know why I act surprise. Wasn't it supposed to be a guy?" I said

"You know she'd do anything to spend a few days with Taehyung, I'm sure she payed the person that was supposed to be here, just so she could take his place."  Jhope said rolling his eyes. 

"I'm gonna go check in his room again, you should go greet her," Jhope said then left.  

I then made my way to where she was.
-

"I'm sure I don't look as bad as the other servants," a high and annoying voice said laughing.

"No you are gorgeous as always" another high pitch voice said

As I entered the entrance hallway, I saw Stacy (the favourite) and Miss B  giggling, Jin, Rm and Suga were helping carry luggages, and the servants were here too.

"JIMINIE!!!!" Miss B said as she ran towards me. I quickly dodge her nasty hug.

"What's wrong? You don't want my hugs anymore?" She said giggling. I just rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here? We asked for a high ranked  member not you" I said with the nicest smile I could give out. 

"I came to see tae-tae of course, what else would I be doing here ? " she said
               /——————————————-\

Background recap on who miss B is:
Miss B is the one and only child of a high ranked family of demons. One of the most powerful families . Fortunately she didn't inherit the powers of her parents, this makes her an ordinary demon. She somehow managed to have a crush on Taehyung, and self-proclaimed herself as his fiancée. Since the last 3 years she's been trying to make her way into our home. She once's ordered demons to try kidnapping taehyung and forced him to marry her, it of course didn't work. She and Jimin are "very familiar with each other."  Last time she came with her parents for an annual party, and managed to make friends with Stacy, even though she hates humans.

                       /End of background \

"I don't know maybe, doing the job we asked a professional to do." I said rolling my eyes

" aww, who broke your heart ? Oh wait it was me lmao," she said laughing. I just rolled my eyes and made my way towards jin.

Y/n  POV :

Since Jimin left me here, I don't really know what to do, since the day we switched chimkookie has been missing, I'm not gonna lie , he was the one keep me sane. Now I have no one to talk to. I laid on my bed when suddenly master Taehyung appeared out of no where,Making me jumped out of fear. What the hell, are they all trying to give me a heart attack.

He quickly over powered me on the bed and covered my mouth.

"Any noise and you are dead"

-TBC

——————————————————————

A/n : Omy thank you guys so much for all your supportive DM, all you votes and comments. Thank you guys for the 92k reads 🤍💕 i love you guys so much!