Chapter 26: unknown guest

Y/n POV:
"Looks like I'll be the one training you" Jimin said as he smiled at me.

"We can start by going to  Taeyhung's garden, first get changed and I'll come take you" Jimin said before exiting the room.

I got changed into the outfit I saw on the table, it was neatly folded. I guessed Jungkook must have left it there.

It was a white t-shirt and some sweat pants

It was a white t-shirt and some sweat pants. Soon after I got dressed, Jimin came back.

"Taeyhung doesn't want us to use his garden, but it's okay, we can just teleport there." Jimin said. I looked at him confused.

"Don't worry, I can teleport 2 people" Jimin said as he grabbed my hands.

He then started mumbling some stuff and soon enough we were teleported to the middle of the sky.
——————————♣️————————————
Suddenly we started falling. I screamed my life out. We were about 2000m of the ground. I couldn't focus on anything. Was I going to die ?   Is this a the training? Suddenly I felt a hand grabbed me. As I opened my eyes in fear, I saw Jimin panicking, wait, HE WAS PANICKING??! wth I knew I was going to die here, but I didn't expect to die this way. Jimin held my hand really tight, as tears started feeling my eyes. Why isn't he doing? He was trying to say some stuff, but the air was so much that I couldn't hear a thing.

As we reached closer to ground, I closed my eyes and hoped that the impact wouldn't hurt as much. Suddenly an unknown forced stopped us in the air. And we landed smoothly on the ground. I was so shock that I couldn't move. I thought I was going to die. I glanced over at Jimin and he was in shock.

"I'm not hurt? Y/n is still alive and alright." he said as he stand up shaking

"Thanks to me, if I wasn't here in time, y/n would have died and you would have landed in hospital," master taeyhung said. I didn't see him coming. I was so in shock that nothing made sense anymore.

"Thank you" Jimin said as he ran to hug taeyhung. Taeyhung pushed him off and said

"I told you not to come here, especially not with that thing. You shouldn't use your teleportation without having full control over it"

Jimin looked over at me and pulled me up.
"I'm sorry y/n, I almost killed you" he said as he kissed my hand. To be honest he should have kissed my ass, what the fluffy Burt was that apology???

"Tae can you get us out of here?" Jimin said.
" fine, btw tell jk that his white T-shirts shouldn't be wasted on ugly girls" taeyhung said as he rolled his eyes.

He then proceeded to say some words and we followed him out of the garden.
—————//———————————-\\—————

As we exited Taeyhung's garden, to our surprise jungkook was waiting for us.

"Jungkook what are you doing here" Jimin said

"What are you, doing here ? " Jungkook asked as he looked at me and Jimin

"Jimin almost kil-" taeyhung sais as he was interrupted by Jimin

"-KINDLY ! I mean kindly showed y/n Taeyhung's garden"

Taeyhung looked at Jimin and smirked.

"Yeah, anyways what are you doing here? " 

"The guest is here "

——————————————————————
-tbc