Chapter 16:

"Masters wants you to join us for dinner," Dian said.

It was weird that the demons would want me to have dinner with them? It's been so long since I had dinner with the rest of the girls.
-
I followed Dian to the kitchen, I kind of missed this place it's been so long since I saw everybody sitting here. As I was looking around, I noticed all the girls looking at me with weird eyes.

"Come sit with us y/n," Jimin said.

I walked over the table and took a sit.

As I sat down all the girl's eyes were on me even the favourite was looking at me annoyed.

"We have a guest coming over soon, he will be staying with us for 2 weeks, so I expect everything to be perfect," Jin said.

We all nodded our heads. I wonder who was coming. hopefully, it's no one important.

-

The food soon came and we all ate. I had the same food as the demons had. I didn't really care about what it was made of, the only thing is that I needed to feel my belly.

After dinner, I was told to wait until all the girls left. They had something to tell me.

" today's training will be done with Jungkook," Jin said. I looked over at jungkook and he didn't seem to care.

"He will teach you the base of your powers, and see how powerful you are." He said.

"Huh?? What? That's so much work Hyung" Jungkook exclaimed.

"If you do it right, we might get you the game you wanted," Jin said back to him. Jungkook rolled his eyes, stood up and signal me to follow him.

———————————

He took me to his room and told me to sit on the bed.  He then stood in front of me.

"I need you to do it again," he said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"What do you mean master?" I asked confused.

"Talk in my head," he said staring at me.

I honestly didn't know what he was talking about.

"I-I'm sorry master but I do not know what you are talking about," I said to him.

He kept standing in front of me. I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

" It's amazing how I can't even hear your thought anymore, you are becoming more like us, this is fascinating," he said. All I did what to look at him confused, but deep down I knew chimkookie's spell worked.

"Let's try this again, I'm ready. I'll talk to you in your head, and you are going to try replying" he said, as he took a seat near me.

"I am Jungkook, I am 19," a voice said in my head. I looked at Jungkook confused.

"Go ahead reply to me," he said staring at me.

I looked at him in the eyes and said in my head.

"Hi?"

He looked at me amazed, then grabbed his head.

"is this how it feels like when I talk in someone's mind?" He said smiling.

"Ok now do what you want, just don't bother me"

-tbc

Omg thank you for 20 K reads ❤️❤️❤️