Chapter 17: a deal?

"Ok now do what you want, just don't bother me" jungkook said and went to play video games.

I nodded and looked around his room, and it was very nice and clean. The wall was white and black and his bed was massive, bigger than a king sized bed. 

I kept looking around, I was starting to get bored. Apart from the bed, there was nothing special. I went back to sit on the bed.Out  of boredom I was looking at what jungkook was doing. He was playing a game that I used to play when I was still at the adoption center.

"WHY Do I KEEP DYING !!??" Jungkook screamed out off nowhere making me flinch.

The reason why he kept dying was because he keeps hidden in the bushes. Who does that?

"Maybe if you didn't hide in the bushes so much, you could probably have 1 kill" I said, I couldn't hold myself anymore, the way he was playing was making me lose my patience.

He turned around and looked at me surprised.

"What do you know, you probably never played before," he said looking back at his game.

"I can show you how it's done if you let me play master," I said.

"You think you can win??" He said laughing
"Here take, play. If you die, you'll have to tell Jin that you don't want to be with me for your training." He said handing me the controller.

I sat down on the floor and started playing the game. Almost half in the game and I haven't died, I already had 14 kills. I could see Jungkook's disappointed face. He just stared in silence. After a few minutes I won the game.

"Winner, winner, chicken, dinner" I said out of excitement.

"This is unfair." Jungkook said turning off his game. "You couldn't have possibly win," he said.

I looked at him unfazed by his words and gave him back his controller.

"You can't just win like that" he said turning back in his game, "play against me, whoever wins can do anything to the loser," he said handing me a second controller.

——-

We played in total 13 games, because Jungkook wasn't having it, he wanted to win but he kept losing.

"I give up, you win. Go ahead ask me to do anything " he said looking at me.

I thought of thing I wanted and suddenly an idea came out of my mind.

"Can you let me go back to my old life master?" I said.

He looked at me with a cute bunny smile and said, "you really think, I can do that?"

I nodded and looked shyly away.

"I can't do that, ask me something else. I don't want to be killed by Jin" he said laughing.

"I want to be able to go for a walk and take fresh air at least once a day master" I said looking straight at Jungkook.

He looked at me and thought about what he was gonna say.

"Deal, I'll take you for a walk everyday, but Jin doesn't have to know about this" Jungkook said.

I looked at him and smiled. I will finally be able to take some fresh air everyday.

"Thank you master" I said.

"Stop calling me master, it feels weird when another demon calls me that. It's like being called Oppa" he said in disgust.

"Then what should I call you mas- I mean sir?" I asked .

"Call me Jungkook" he said.

"Okay Jungkook," I said.

After that we played some more game but ended it because Jungkook wasn't having it.

"Fine, you are the best betwe-" before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Jimin appeared in the middle of the room causing Jungkook and I to flinch into each other's arms.

"Jimin-ahh, stop trying to give me a heart attack." Jungkook said forgetting that I was still in his arms. Not that I'm complaining.

"I was just trying out my new power, but it seems like I ended up in the wrong place" Jimin said with a smile on his face, causing jungkook to let go off me.

"That's not what you think," Jungkook said living my arms. " since you are here can you do me a favour? Get her back to the room."

"Sure, I have nothing to do anyways" Jimin said.

- TBC

Thank you guys so much for 22K ❤️❤️😭