chapter 10: Training

"Y-you, why can't I see it?" He asked confused
"S-see what?" I asked
"Your thoughts" he said confused

He came close to my face and looked deeply into my eyes.

"It's not working, I-i can't see your thought.. why?" He asked me

"I don't know" I replied faking not knowing why, at this moment I knew that that beard would be handy.
He kept staring at my eyes then he stopped and said "I need to go check what's wrong" and left confused.

I took out chimkookie for under the pillow.
"Bitxh! How dare you hide me under a pillow" he said to me.

"Jimin was here I couldn't leave you here" I said.

"Anyways now that I see your power are working, I need to train you more, so thatyou can turn me into a human" Chimkookie said.

What? now he wants to be human? He think I'm god?

"As from today I'll train you do be the most powerful person ever" he said, even tho the bear didn't have an expression I could still feel an evil glare through his voice.

And then the training started

——————————————————————
2 week later :

It has been 2 weeks chimkooki have been training me, he thought me how to do many things. Everything have returned to normal apparently. Master taeyhung and jungkook have returned back to their old self and master jimin kept coming regularly to see how I was doing, after what happened to him, he decided to come to me more often to try his powers if they would work on me. 

Today was the day when I would start my training.

"Remember, show them who is the boss" chimkookie said.

"Ok" I replied trying to figure out what I should wear. I had like 2 clothes that jimin gave me for training. They were both back joggings and a large t-shirt.

" don't forget what I thought you" chimkookie said, once I was done changing.

-
After a few minutes Taehyung entered the room and glared at me.

"Hurry, I don't have all the time in the word. He said and left the room.

I quickly followed behind him and he led me to a grass field. It was actually the first time since I've gotten kidnapped, that I saw outside. Thos place was not a normal grass field like you would imagine. The grass was black and the sky was dark, it was like night time.

"So let's start very simple, I'll throw fire at you and you'll have to dodge them"

-TBC

Sorry for not updating earlier and thanks for 6K read!! 🥰