Chapter 28 : Taehyung

Y/n  POV :

"Any noise and you are dead" he said

At this point I couldn't breath, I looked into his eyes and nodded. He then proceeded in putting is head against my neck. I felt his warm breath on my neck.

"It wouldn't hurt to have a taste, it's been a while I had such a good blood," he said as he proceeded in sniffing my neck.

I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't breath. He then took his hand off my face, and got off me. I started breathing heavily.

"Talk and I will kill you" he said glaring at me. I was so scared I thought I was gonna piss my pants.

"Don't tell them, I came here," he said then disappeared.

I took a long sigh and sat down on my bed. Wth is this, I almost died and this demon dude is threatening to kill me. I can't take this anymore. Tears started running down my cheeks.

Suddenly Master j-hope stormed into the room.

"Found yo- ohh he isn't here?" Master Jhope said, I looks at him scared and confused. He looked around and then left without saying anything. I decided to go sleep a bit so that my brain could cool down.

——

Jimin P.O.V:

As I was helping him Jin with this butch stuff, j-hope came back and asked if we saw Taeyhung . We all said no. If a crazy psycho like her was in love with me, I would run away too.

"Jiminie, since I can't sleep alone in the guest room, Can I stay in Taetae's room." She said

"Why would you think it's okay for you to stay in Taehyung's room? You are here to work, and not here for dating purposes" I said to her, she just rolled her eyes and followed me to the guest room.

She looked around and kept sighing. "Why do you have to keep being a meanie to me " she said trying to sound cute

"Barbara, cut the act, I know what you are here for. Taehyung doesn't love you. All you keep doing is annoy him. I'm telling you this got your own safety, if you don't want to be killed, don't mess with him" I said to her, hopefully knocking some sense into her.She just rolled her eyes and continued her conversation with Stacy.  I then left the room.

———————————————————————-

Jungkook POV

I'm so happy everyone is focused on miss b, I'm going to spend some time with y/n. Not that I enjoy her company or anything. I just want to spend some time with her.

As I was headed to her room, I bumped into j-hope.

"Hyung? What were you doing in y/n's room ? " I asked

"I'm looking for Taehyung, he was there a moment ago, I could sense his scent, but I don't know where he went, and you, what are you doing here?" he said to me.

What? Taehyung was there? Why would he go there?

"Im just going to make sure y/n is okay " I said, he then nodded and left.

I made my way to y/n's room, as I entered what I saw chocked me.

—-TBC