Reunion

No One's Pov:

The female captain held her hands up. "I said drop the sword." Felix repeated. The female smiled. "Ya ain't gonna shoot me." Felix hissed. "Don't test me. I will kill you if you don't listen to me." The female chuckled. "You're just like me. You're not a pirate. Put the gun down and join me." Felix fired. The female gasped. the shot was just a millimeter from her head. "I missed on purpose. Now, drop the sword or I'll hit home." Felix commanded. This time, she did as she was told. Felix rounded the captain so she could see him. "No..." She said quietly. "I may not be a pirate, but I'm faithful to my Captain." Felix said. "Felix?" she breathed out. Felix's eyes widened, then narrowed. "How do you know my name?" He asked, suspicion in his voice. The female captain shook her head. "Felix, It's me." Felix's eyes widened again. "S-Sheba?" He stuttered out. Sheba nodded vigorously. "'How do I know you're not lying to me?" Felix asked, getting suspicious again. Sheba slowly lowered her arm and pulled her sleeve up. She held it up, revealing her birthmark on her wrist. It was in the shape of a teardrop. Felix gasped and lowered the gun. "Sheba... I thought.... I was afraid you were..." His voice trailed off. Sheba nodded, tears forming in her eyes. "I thought you were gone, Felix... They threw you into the sea... I thought I'd never have my brother back." Suddenly, Felix ran up to Sheba and hugged her. Sheba hugged back. "Um, this be sweet and all, but the lass did just try ta kill me!" Captain Cuphead yelled, snapping Felix back to reality. "Sheba... We're enemies..." Felix said solemnly. Sheba shook her head. "Attention my crew! Release the crew of The Skeleton! They're not our enemies!" With that, every member of Sheba's crew released Cuphead's crew. Captain Cuphead, Bendy, and First Mate all approached Captain Sheba. The young captain put her ears down to show submission. Felix stepped in front of Sheba. "Please don't hurt her, Captain... She's my sister." Captain Cuphead sneered. "I heard the two of ye the first time. I believe she be yer sister. But, how do I know I can trust 'er?" The Captain asked. Felix thought for a minute. "She... She could pledge her alliance to you! No man- or woman -can go back on the word of the sea." He said triumphantly. "Very well. Fist Mate, would ye do the honors?" First Mate stepped forward. "Raise yer right hands." Both captains did so. "Now, Captain Sheba. Repeat after me: 'By the word of the sea...'." Sheba repeated the line. "'I hereby pledge me service to ye.... Fer I have done wrong and I need done right.... I will from here on be known as yer friend and ally.'" Boris finished, Sheba repeating the lines. "Now, Captain Cuphead. Do ye accept the pledge she has given to ye?" Cuphead nodded. "I do. I accept and trust yer word, Captain Sheba." Boris nodded. "The alliance is made. There be no backin' out. Or may Davy Jones have mercy on yer soul." Sheba smiled. "So, yer the Sheba Felix told us 'bout?" Cuphead asked, towering over the young captain. Sheba nodded, then looked confused. "You talked about me?" She asked Felix. The Healer only nodded. Suddenly, a taller black and white rabbit pushed through the crowd and raced to Captain Sheba. "Captain, why have ye pledged alliance to the opposin' captain?" He asked, standing straight. "Because I have found my long-lost brother. Had I know he was aboard this ship, I never would've attacked." The rabbit nodded. "Felix, Captain Cuphead this is my Fist Mate, Oswald. He's a bit on the edgy side, but a loyal companion." Everyone exchanged other introductions. Shera, Henry, Joseph, and Mickey all pushed their way through the crowd. "Are ya all okay?" Bendy asked, looking the four pirates over. They all nodded. "We just wanted ta make sure ye all were okay." Mickey said nervously. Bendy and Boris smiled. "Sure was thoughtful of ye." Boris said. Mickey smiled. "Mickey?" The small mouse jumped, hearing his name. "Huh?" Mickey looked over at Sheba's First Mate, Oswald. He was staring at Mickey, as if he was trying to decide if he really was Mickey. "Do I know ya?" Mickey asked, obviously confused. "Mickey... Oswald... Yer big brother?" Oswald said. Mickey shook his head, not recognizing the rabbit. Oswald hung his head slightly. "I suppose I don't blame ye... Ya were very young when we got separated..." Mickey looked kind of worried. "So ye know Mickey?" Captain Cuphead asked Oswald. The rabbit nodded. "If yer really his brother, maybe sayin' somethin' that only he'd know 'bout will jog his memory." Shera suggested. Oswald thought for a minute. " Ya have a scar on yer left hip. It came from one of the stingrays that were in the water ya were playin' in... Ya got it when ya were eight." Mickey's eyes widened. "Oswald... It's been 19 years... I'm sorry I didn't remember ye at first." Mickey said, smiling gently. Oswald ran up to the small mouse and hugged. "I thought ye were gone forever..." He said quietly. Cuphead mumbled something under his breath. "What are ya thinkin', Captain?" Bendy asked, looking up at the cup. Cuphead shook his head. "Two days ago, ya said ye was 29... If it's been 19 years since ye last saw yer brother.... That means ye was only ten!" Mickey and Oswald both nodded. First Mate shook his head. "I was twelve when I was separated from me brother. That was only four years ago..." Felix sighed. "I was fifteen. That was ten years ago." Cuphead shook his head. "Me brother was eighteen when I lost him... Ye all were just kids..." Everyone looked at one another. Seems they were more similar than they had thought.

Yay, another three days of no food or sleep!

All to finish these books!

Who needs food or sleep?

Not me!