Battle of the Dawn (Part 2)

Bendy's Pov:

Blood. That was what Bendy had on his hands and face from holding his bleeding love. Cuphead lay in Bendy's arms, eyes glazing as he continued to lose blood. "Bendy..." Bendy felt the tears stream down his face. "Y-yes Cuphead?" Cuphead put his hand on Bendy's cheek and gave a sad smile. "I'm afraid this be the end of me voyages... Bendy... I'm sorry... This... This here be goodbye." His hand fell from Bendy and his eyes glazed as the sun set in the distance.

( Time rewind to just before that day's Dawn.)

Bendy took a deep breath and blew it out as he stood beside Cuphead in the circle of pirates as they waited for the minutes till dawn to pass. "Everyone's familiar on the plan, correct?" Cuphead looked around at the circle of pirates. Everyone nodded. Finally, the sun began to rise. "Alright... First Mate, send word to Sheba's and Silver Eye's crews to trap and board the ship. Everyone else, prepare for boarding... And good luck ta all ye Scallywags." Boris took off to do his job. Everyone else followed Cuphead as they were told. Bendy checked Felix's gun, his hidden dagger, and his two swords three times. After he found them fit, he walked over to Cuphead at the wheel. "Hi, Cup." Cuphead looked over at Bendy and smiled. "Hello Bendy." Cuphead carefully guided The Skeleton towards The Debtor. "Do ya think it'll all work out?" Bendy asked, uncertain. Cuphead looked over at one of the pirates nearby, who immediately took over the wheel. "Bendy... This here plan has been turned upside down and inside out... There ain't no way it can fail... No matter what, I'll keep ya safe." Cuphead wrapped his arms around the small demon, pulled him close, and kissed him passionately. After they pulled away, Bendy knew he had to make Cuphead promise. "Promise me, Cuphead.... Don't get yerself killed for me... I won't get myself killed for you, if ya won't for me." Cuphead looked Bendy hard in the eyes for a minute, then nodded. "I pr-" "Captain! The men are ready and awaitin' yer orders!" Boris yelled. Cuphead nodded. "Tell 'em ta be ready ta board in a few moments!" Boris nodded and ran off.

Soon, the three ships had enclosed The Debtor and were well over ready to board. Quickly and silently, crew members swung onto the ship. Everyone was careful not to move too fast, for fear they would wake the crew of The Debtor.  Most made their way to the weaponry, others stood guard. Soon, the crew members returned with all the weapons. Bendy gave a firm nod, letting them know they could take the weapons to the ship. Those pirates returned after half an hour. Bendy knew now. This is it... Our last stand... If we go down, we go down fighting.

One by one, all the crew members unsheathed, and reloaded their weapons, waiting for the one command. Cuphead walked to the front of the group and held his sword up in the air. "ATTACK!" Almost at once, Debtor crew members and the combined crews clashed. Bendy ducked and slashed one pirate after another. He flipped around, only to find himself face-to-face with Lucifer. "Hello there, Bendy... Long time, no see." Bendy thrust his sword at Lucifer, only to have it snatched from his grasp. "This is petty, really. You know, there's an easier solution here. You could always give yourse-" "Never! I won't let ya turn me into a monster!"