Future Story Sneak Peaks!

•Roller Coaster (Connor x reader)
He makes me feel like I'm in a roller coaster. I mean I am in a roller coaster , it hasn't moved yet due to technical issues.

•Sociopath(Connor x Reader)
"I HATE YOU" your bestfriend shouted at you. "Hm? Okay" you said simply not caring, you didn't really want to feel emotions so you conditioned yourself to become a sociopath, which you have successfully done.

•Sing me to sleep (Ralph x Reader)
"Can (Y/N) sing that song again, Ralph is having trouble sleeping." Ralph requested.

•Cinnamon bun (Ralph x Reader x Connor)
Ralph and Connor had come with you to get some art supplies so you could paint with Marcus. Ralph spotted a cinnamon bun in a bakery and ran to it. You and Connor chased after him and saw Ralph staring at the cinnamon bun.

•Puns (Ralph x Reader)
"Hey Ralph, today has been Ralph" you smirked at him.

•Understand (Leo x Reader)
"Look, Leo. I understand you, just please... don't shun me out. I want to help you... I care about you.. I.. I love you..."

•Memes (Hank x Reader)
"Welcome to chilies" Hank joked.

•Giant (Luther x Reader)
"Hey, Giant!" You greeted Luther. "Hello, dwarf." He replied, instantaneously making you laugh your brains out and shout at him for offending you at the same time.

•Child (Kara x Male Reader)
"Alice is such a great child, don't you think?" You asked Alice.

•Bad Jokes (North x Male Reader)
"Hey, North! Where's East, South and West?" You joked, irritating her.

•Trust (Markus x Pregnant Reader)
"(Y/N), I believe in you! I trust you! You can do this, love." Markus cooed and you desperately tried to push your baby out. Your ex husband left you after knowing you were pregnant, Markus has always been there for you. And now he's here with you as a lover.

•Bark Bark (Sumo x Reader) [Yes....]
You chased the frisbee that your owner threw, it had been very far. You were paying attention to the frisbee and the frisbee only. Well, only until you bumped into a St Bernard.

• Playground (Alice x Male Reader)
You went to the playground with your bestfriend but something had come up which meant he/she left early. Looking around for someone to play with, you spotted a cute brunette girl, she looked to be around your age.

There will be more chapters to this oneshot book and these stories will not happen chronologically (I'm not sure if that's the right word).

I will update everyday except for Saturday and Sunday, unless if I become bored, I shall write some chapters in the weekends.

Anyways, who's your favorite DBH character? Tell me in the comments and if you have any suggestions/requests, feel free to pm me or tell me in the comments.