Hugs and kisses | Leo

You loved being Leo's wife, except the fact that people looked at you with shocked faces and kept asking how you melted his frozen heart. He's like the spoiled child in the family while you were just a good girl. You told them patience was the key, they still couldn't get it. They were probably waiting for some bear catching tactic. You smirked at the thought.

There you lie on your shared room with Leo, lying down on the bed, giving each other cuddles and kisses. Well he was still mean but you did unfreeze his cold heart halfway. He treated you and only you like a princess- no, a queen. He loved you dearly.

He looked at your face, brushing a strand of (H/C) covering your dazzling (E/C) orbs that was always so full of life and love. He just started into your eyes. You loved him and you were able to tolerate the fact that he was staring at you all the time, but when he stares for too long, things get a little embarrassing. He had been staring at you for around 7 minutes, you were looking back at him for a little before blushing and looking away. He chuckles and pulls you in his chest for a hug before getting up. You whimpered at the feeling of heat suddenlyleaving the bed. He smirks and manages to just snort out his laugh.

"Miss me already, (N/N)?" He teased.

"Well what do you think?" You spat out.

"Alright, alright. You don't have to be so feisty this early in the morning. I love you."

"Mhm." You yawned.

"Just an 'mhm'? No 'I love you too's?" He whined.

"Well that's for leaving me alone before telling me." You stared at him with puppy dog eyes and a real pout. He laughed a little at your cute expression and walked to you. He kissed your lips before speaking.

"Let's get ready... we have to visit... father's grave now." He exhaled and sighed before looking into your eyes, smiling and kissing your forehead. You nodded slowly, you knew he had issues with his dad but you didn't know it was this far, he never bothered to tell you. You stood up before getting a shower the same time as him and brushing your teeth before combing your hair. You changed into a black, low back dress that reached an inch and half above your knee. You put on 2 inch high platinum bronze heels, the heel part made of glossed wood. You seal your watch on your arm and you get your bag. Leo dressed into a dark navy blue suit with a black tie. He put his black shoes on and checked his wallet and his phone before locking arms with you, walking to the car.

Time Skip

The drive to his father's grave was quiet, not awkward but just quiet. Enjoying the silence together. You reached the destination and left the car, Leo followed after you. After a while of looking for his deceased father's grave, you stumbled upon it and called Leo. He walked to you and sighed.

"I regret being an asshole." He admits. Not knowing what to do, you frown and give him a bear hug. After you pull away, you both sit on a bench by the grave.

"I don't want to push your buttons... but you- you never told me why or, uhm how?" You asked hesitantly. He frowns at you and you look away. "I- I'm sorry. I guess." You cough a little. The minutes of silence was filled with awkwardness, it felt like hours.

Leo cleared his throat. "It was my fault.... my fault." You looked at him frowning, tears cascaded down his cheeks.

"I-I was jealous, jealous of my dad's love for this android. He was just so perfect, and I- I was just me. I started pushing the android- Markus around. He decided to defend himself, from- from me. He ended up pushing me, I hit my head really hard on something metal and blacked out. When I woke up, my father was really sick... and I still had so much pride that I treated him even worse... until- until-!" He started sobbing really hard.

You gave him a hug again, his tears wetting your expensive dress but you didn't mind. You started crying too, you hated seeing him like this and your heart just ached.

"(Y/N)? Baby, are you crying?" He asked, his words almost gibberish.

"Leo, please." You sobbed. "Please smile for me?" You requested. He sighed and smiled, it was a little forced but you could see the love he has for you in it. You hugged him and he hugged you back.

"I love you, Leo. No matter what. Besides, you still have me, Connor and-" you cleared your throat. "Our baby."

His gaze widened as he looked at you, he grinned and stared into your eyes as if he was asking if he heard you right, you nodded in excitement. He stands up and grabs you, holding you in his arms and spinning you around.

"Ah! Leo! Put me down!" You shrieked and laughed at the same time. He chuckles and puts you down.

"I love you so so so so much, (Y/N)!!!" He screamed at you, he couldn't contain his joy. He peppered kisses all over your face. Forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks, cheekbones, chin and so on. He avoided your lips and kissed down from your shoulder to the back of your palm and kissed it. He looked back to you face and pulled you by you waist, he kissed your lips tenderly and passionately. Like there was no tomorrow. He just put all his love for you in that long kiss.

"What shall we name our little incompletely developed baby?" You asked and giggled. "Hmmm... I don't know." He responded.

"Hmmm... Karla Bridgette Manfred, if it's a girl." You giggled. He laughed in response.

"You just really had to put my dad's name into it didn't you?" He smirk-smiled. You hummed in response.

"If it's a boy, let's call him Karl Bryan Manfred." He decides.

"It's wonderful, Leo." He laughed.

"Your wonderful, love." He says to you.

"And so are you." You respond and lean in for a kiss, he kissed back and winks at you.

Word Count: 1060

Haiiiiii ppl

It's been a long time since I wrote a chapter here. I felt outta it. Also my big sister is obsessed with Gavin and probably has a crush on him now because of a crack video that showed Gavin winking, now she's in love.

To me, Leo is actually misunderstood. I mean, he is an ass but I feel like he's just jealous of Markus and that he was led to the wrong path. Leo can be nice if he wasn't led to the wrong way. I believe that.

ANWAYS

Baiii my fellow readers!!!