Playgirl | Young! Hank

"Oi Prongs, why the long face?" Your friend, Kyla, asked you. Why did she call you Prongs? Well you guys were fans of Harry Potter so you made your own version of the marauders. You were Prongs, Gina was Wormtail, Kyla was Moony and Sheila was Padfoot.

"Oh nothing, was just caught in the act." You respond.

"What act?" She asks.

"Ya know, being a heartbreaker is hard when the people you're playing were secretly bestfriends." You frown.
"Nah it's aight! There's plenty more guys to play. And have you heard of the new guy? Hank Anderson? He sounds interesting."

"Yeah he does, he sounds like some kind of fluff ball or a police. Maybe both." You suppress a laugh.

"Well ya better get to him first before he gets warned by the other past victims." Kyla warned.

"No need to rush, Pads. I have my ways." You smirk mischievously.

Time Skip

Lunch had just started five minutes ago, you head to the cafeteria with your whole marauder gang and look for the Hank kid. You all stay low-key to minimize the attention.

His friend, whoever that is, leaves him for a while. You smirk and approach the lone man, the smile fading. Turning into a sweet and innocent smile.

"Uhm. Hi." You avoid eye contact, keeping your bangs on one side of your face to cover one of your (E/C) orbs. He looks at you as if he was unsure.

"Hi." He holds his hand out, one side of his mouth stretching. "Y-you look- look lonely.." you showed your fake shyness.

"I guess, my friend went to get some drinks. I'm Hank by the way."

"Oh- I know..."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, that came out weird." He smiled and shook his head.

"No, no. It's fine." You look up to him and smile, enchanting him. Both your gazes meet and his jaw dropped the slightest bit. Both your heart skipped a beat. You didn't know whether you liked him or it was just sinful excitement of playing around.

"I've heard you're a play- play.... girl? Is that even a word?" You fake frown.

"No. Where did you get that?" You softly move your eyebrows.

"Roy, my friend." Roy was one of your victims. "You can drop the act now, you're not fooling me." His face goes bored, his right eyebrow raising.

"Ohhhh, you're the 2nd person who seen threw me." You smirk. "That means your smarter that 19 guys here."

"Too bad you weren't able to see threw mine." He smirks back, holding you by your waist, pulling you close to him. So close that your bodies touched.

"Well done." You giggled.