Nervous | Connor

Warning ⚠️: Bad Words

Okay it's technically logic since Hank is always with Connor and Connor is always with Hank so it's obvious that there's going to be swearing.

You stand in front of Hank Anderson's house. He was your bestfriend, and earlier today, his android companion, saved you from your android. Increasing the tightness of your hold on the gift basket, you muster all your strength and courage, and knock on the door. It was opened by no one else but Connor, and a drunk Hank behind him.

No need to be nervous, (Y/N).

Your face reddened, and you started shaking the littlest bit.

"Hi, Connor. I.. I just wanted to say thank you for earlier today..." you smile nervously, extending the basket of gifts to his chest. He tilts his head and gives you a dashing smile.

"Thank you, (Y/N). It was no problem though, I'm sure you're strong enough to stand for yourself. I can tell you're a very strong woman." By the time he finishes talking, his smile turned into just a raise of one side of his lips. You chuckled.

"I should be the one thanking you." You laughed nervously, Connor takes the basket from your hand.

"If you didn't save me, my ass wouldn't be here righ-" you were cut off by an extremely drunk Hank. "GIVE ME MORE BEER!" Hank demanded like a spoiled little child. You laughed and shook your head. "...right now." You finished your small speech.

Connor raised his finger and opened his mouth to say something, he looked at you and looked up to thing. "I'll... I'll get back to you on that." Connor smiles casually, scratching the back of his neck, letting you in the house and stay in the living room as he went to help Hank get sober.

You walked around and saw a photo of a happy little family of 3, you strode towards it and picked it up. You saw a beautiful mother, a handsome father, and an adorable son. There was something written on the side of the photograph.

/////, Cole and Hank!
Family 4 evurrrrr!

You didn't see the woman's name, it was written on by a marker. You told your head, wait, Hank had a family...?

You scrunch your eyebrows and put a pout-frown on your lips. The poor man must have lost his family.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a husky voice. "Hello, (Y/N)" he smiles. You shake your head and smile back. "Hello."

Time Skip

You went to the bathroom to aid Hank from his drunken state. Hank was at least half sober by the time the clock hit 7. Connor and you have started and ended millions of conversations during the whole 3 hours, and because of that, Hank started noticing your strong affection for the robot.

"Why do you even fucking like Connor???" Hank says in a slurred way.

"You wouldn't understand, Hank, you're way too far out of his league. So it's understandable for a man like you to have jealousy. Though, it isn't towards an android." You smirked.

"It isn't normal to fall for one either." He smiled victoriously.

"Actually it is, also 'tension' is possible between androids and humans, that's the reason why the great Elijah Kamski, made some updates." You smirked even wider and he couldn't think of what to say.

You looked at the clock and saw that it was already 7:30. You excused yourself and bid your farewell, you shook Hank's hand and turned to kiss Connor on the cheek. You winked at the stunned android and laughed in the inside when your heard the giggles of the very old fanboy, Hank.

When you got home, the only thing you knew was....

You weren't nervous anymore.

Hey peeps

Long time no update.

Been busy because school started, and I'm tired. It was literally my dad's birthday 5 days ago but we're only celebrating it now, like wtffff?

AHNAYWAYZ

I think I like Tom Riddle

I REPEAT.

TOM. RIDDLE.

Not Voldemort

Tell me if you're a potterhead and/or if you feel the same in the comments.