"My Princess In Shining Armor"| Markus

Love never really was your thing. At first, you hated it but this cute ass dude really had to waltz into your life like you weren't bitter af.

"Hey, (Y/N). I'm going out to get some groceries, take care of Karl for me will ya?" His happy voice said, while holding the doorknob, waiting for your response.

"Aight, be safe." You bid your quick goodbye, Markus hums and heads out.

"Be careful of the jobless shitheads!" Markus laughs and nods. "Stop being so vulgar." He smiles and leaves.

Yes, reader, you would think that you're an android but you are mistaken, you are Karl's niece. Your father has unfortunately passed and your brother lives in Kentucky.

You actually get along with Leo pretty good, considering the fact that you're not into fighting and you're very good at laying low. And with Markus, well, he's the sweetest person -I mean android that you've ever met. You could sometimes see leadership and different kinds of emotions in his eyes. There was really just something about him. Like he had emotions, well, it could potentially be possible, I mean, there are android deviants everywhere in Detroit. And like my dearest father said, 'Don't underestimate any possibility.'.

Time Skip

(Y/N), I need help. Now.

-Markus

What's wrong?

-(Y/N)

They're taking it really far right now.

-Markus

Oh shit

-(Y/N)

I'm coming, send me your location

-(Y/N)

(Random place in Detroit)

-Markus

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You rush to take your car keys before shouting a quick bye to Karl. Your goal was to get there as fast as possible before they basically kill Markus.

A couple of minutes pass by before you arrive to the scene. You take your pistol and hide it in your pocket as you left the car and ran to the commotion.

You take your gun from your pocket and aim at who you assumed as the gang leader.

"Put your hands up and step away from the android before I shoot your salty fuckin asses and cut your small little dicks off." You threatened vulgarly.

"And what if we don't?" The dumbass redhead with over exaggerated makeup challenged.

"Bitch, I'm gonna beat you up until your makeup is all gone."

"Hahh, you think that scares me?"

"I will not hesitate to shoot, bitch."

"Oh yeah? Gimme a wound then, bitch." You smirk and shoot the bitch's leg 2 times each. You suddenly feel someone grabbing you by the waist, lifting you up and throwing you to the ground.

You groaned and looked at the guy. He was bald and had a million tiny tattoos it seemed. He looked like a fat steroids kinda guy. You shoot him in the dick.

"That's self-defense, bitch." Theit friends run away while steroids man and the redhead thot both wheezes and cries on the ground. You rush to Markus and bring him to your car, you replace some of his biocomponents and make him drink some thirium.

"Hold on for a second, Markus" you smile at him kindly before hopping out of the car and calling 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Well it's not really much of an emergency to me but there are two people shot here at (location). One is shot two times on the leg each and the other is on the dick so you should come right away."

"Oh, oh. Alright. Give me the exact location."

"Right here at (full location name)."

"What happened?"

"They we're going to destroy and vandalize my androids and they started to attack me so I kicked their ass for self-defense. If you're going to ask if I have a license for my gun, I'm happy to tell you that I do, my dad was a lieutenant who trained me for the job."

"Alright." The operator says, you hear the sirens of an ambulance and deal with the whole thing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once you got home with Markus, you explain the whole situation to Karl and he surprisingly compliments you.

"I swear, (Y/N), you sound just like your dad. Especially with the whole 'Self-Defense, bitch.' line." Karl mentions, you smile and him politely and go upstairs. Markus follows you up.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Yes, Markus?" You slowly turn, raising your eyebrows.

"Thanks for earlier today, that was actually pretty badass if you think about it." He compliments.

"Well not on your side, really. I mean you just got your ass saved by a girl." You teased. He gave you a quick chuckle before winking.

"My princess in shining armor." He gives you a million dollar smile before he walks away into his room.

'Damn, that was hot."