Snappy | Gavin

"Look it's Gina Cinc! The idiot that's been waiting to happen." Lara Chase says to the bullied character as Gavin and yourself cuddled on the couch. As if rehearsed, you glare at the prideful character at the tv. You grumble little hate comments at the character.

"Funny, Lara. Because when I saw your test paper earlier, I saw a red F- on it." You grumble quietly, Gavin chuckles at your comment as he pulls you closer to his chest.

A couple of hours later, many hate comments have come out of your mouth, and your handsome boyfriend chuckles every time.

"I swear you are snappy." He smiles to pull back a laugh when you turn to face him with a pout and a slight glare.

"I am not snappy! I'm just very opinionated." You reply, he smirks and looks back at the movie. You shriek when the character screams in front of the screen as Lara gets devoured by this creepy being.

That's the cue for him to literally burst out laughing. You giggle along with him just a little bit. Then you frown and pout at him with a teased look.

Gavin lies in front of you, clutching his stomach in pain and wiping the tears in his eyes. He sighs tiredly and slumps on the space on the couch beside you. He sighs and pants literally an inch or half in front of your face. You do your best tall, yet you are not.

He smiles and puts his hand on your cheek to rub it.

"I swear (Y/N), what did I ever do to deserve you." He said in more of a not-a-question way. As if cued, your lovey-dovey side turned on.

"What're you saying? I'm the one who should be saying that. I mean, look at me. And look at yourself in the mirror. You look hot af, even your eye bags make you look hotter." You reply in a tone between insecurity and joy. He chuckles at your small confession.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Gavvy."