For A Night To Remember | Ralph (Unfinished)

"Hey, Ralph. You ready?" Markus asks his android buddy on a tropical beach. They came with the rest of the android gang of course. But this particular event was important to Ralph for he had never seen a beach in person before. Only in pictures, videos and virtual reality.

"Ah yes! Ralph is ready! Ralph is really, really ready!" The blond android answered in a good impatient way. He was just so excited.

"Alright, let's head out. Just make sure not to weird anyone out, okay?" Markus says. "Just do it like we practiced. Nice and normal? Just try to speak normally."

"Okay! Ralph- I me-mean- I! I will speak normalll."

"Alright, you got this." Markus smiles before leading Ralph around the beach.

"It's a seashell!" Ralph gasps.

"Yes, it is." Markus looks off into the distance seeing Kara, North and Chloe, along with Alice, playing with an unknown girl.

"Hey Ralph, looks like the girls' got a new friend. Wanna check her out?"

"Oh yes! I am interested in 'checking her out'" Ralph says excited, taking it the wrong way.

"No, Ralph. I meant that do you want to meet her."

"Oh, in that case, I'm very interested." He smiles. Markus gives him a nod before both of them approach the playful group of girls. "Hey girls."

"Hey Markus, this is (Y/N) (L/N). A writer from (C/N). She just came here to visit!" North says, she really seemed to like this (Y/N). They must really get along.

"Somehow, she gets along with everyone. She's got a lot of personalities she says." Kara mentions.

"Okay, girls at least let me tell them about myself." You chuckle.

"Yeah, sorry." The girls apologize.

"As you know, I am (Y/N) (L/N). I'm 24 years old and I'm actually really good at music like singin and playing instruments. Got it from my dad."