Cole | Hank (Part 1)

I haven't updated in a while, I hope you guys like it though. I'm not sure if I should do a part two, so tell me in the comments or pm me instead. Love you all! ❤️

We also finally hit 2K views!

#1 Ralph. !!!!

Warning: Bad Words
"NO, HANK!" I screamed. Shaking my head, I walked to our shared room and packed some clothing. "I just can't deal with this anymore." I stated, jaw clenched, hands balled into fists.

"No, (Y/N). I'm sorry. I'm SORRY!" He sobbed.

This whole fight started when Hank went out with his guy friends. They got wasted and screwed a couple of girls. I forgave Hank just this once, after a while, he admitted that he had been keeping constant contact with a couple of girls he screwed before. Then it all led to that.

"But how about Cole? Cole? Our son!" He cried out.

"It's your problem now, Hank. It's your proble-" you were cut off by a sleepy little boy at the door.

"Wh-what's going on?" He asked softly yet groggily, rubbing his eye with one hand and holding his teddy bear with he other. He was wearing his blue pajamas, he looked so much like Hank.

Your hard gaze softened as you walked towards the little boy, you gave him a soft hug and cupped his cheek.

"Cole, baby, mommy has to leave." You sighed, tears prickling from your eyes. He frowned.

"Will you come back?" He said with hope evident in both his tired eyes and his soft little voice. Your tears fell.

"Why are you crying, mommy?" He asked, worried. He gave you a sweet hug as you cried, hugging him back.

"Mommy's going to miss you, okay?" You cried out, kissing the little boy's forehead. Tears fell from his eyes as well. Soft and cute little sobs emitted from his little mouth as he clung to you.

"Mommy, please don't go." He pleaded, his voice was broken with tears.

"I'm sorry, baby, mommy needs to go now." I sigh, squeezing him one last time and grabbing my bag. I glare half heartedly at Hank and bend my knees slightly to cup Cole's cheek.

"Mommy, will visit you every weekend, okay?" He frowns and nods. "Please, please, please do." He sobs.

"Oh, don't cry..." you sigh once more, hugging him before removing the ring on your ring finger, slamming it on the bedside counter before leaving and slamming the door.

•••
Time Skip
•••
Hank's POV

Cole just couldn't stop crying after she left. It was all my fault. All my fault. I could have just deleted all contact of that, that disgusting woman at the club. If I had, everything would have been just fine. JUST FINE. (Y/N) still didn't get divorce papers so I guess she'll still come back? I hope so.

•••
Time Skip
•••

After a while, I had gotten used to living alone. Sure, I mean, Cole would usually sleepover at my place. I know it's rude and not respectful but whenever I see Hank, I just glare at him and ignore him as I have fun with Cole. Well it's not like cheating on me wasn't wrong. So he deserved it.

But it's not about deserve.

Presently, I was in my bed, reading a book. It was my day off so i decided that I'd make it my lazy day. I don't have work tomorrow either.