Puppy Love | Luther (Part 1)

Warning: I do not know anything about Luther other than his past and that he's so damn tall so I might make some mistakes here. Also I don't know how he talks exactly.

You sit on the space beside your first daughter; (D/N). She may be adopted but she looked very much like Luther and you. She had very curly brown hair and your skin tone and eyes.

You shake her softly, in a gentle attempt to wake her up.

"Come on, (D/N/N). It's like 3 in the afternoon." She softly removes your hands from her shoulder, still snoring away into dreamland. Oh how she reminded you of your dear android husband. It was understandable that Luther needed a lot of sleep, he even sleeps the whole day if he wants to, considering his height and weight but (D/N)... she's even lighter than you.

You chuckle at an idea. You lean over to your daughter's ear. "There's pancakes and chocolate cake downstairs." You whispered. As if on cue, her eyes quickly opened as she ran downstairs, stumbling back here and there.

You look around the room and appreciate what you've been through all these years. You shake you head and walk back downstairs to the dining room.

Luther sits at the table, as humongous as always, talking to her human daughter about the heroic adventures he and his deviant friends went through for freedom.

You chuckle and pour some orange juice in all the cups on the table. Luther reaches under his chair. He then hands a gift box to (D/N).

"Happy birthday, (D/N)."

"THANKS, DAD!" She unwraps the present immediately. It showed a notebook that looked to be date around 2006 to 2010.

"It's a notebook an old merchant sold to me. It dates around 2006. I got it for you since you love researching about old things." Luther said to her precious daughter who was smiling ear-to-ear.

"I LOVE YOU, DAD!" She screams and bear hugs Luther. He took it like a feather falling on him or something. He was really damn strong.

"Mhm, now go eat, there's more to do for the day." You smile. She nods and goes back to her seat, still with a huge smile, she playfully stabs the pancake and brings it to her mouth. After she finished, you decided to give her one of you gifts already.

"Since your father already gave his gift-" you glance at Luther and smile then you look back at you precious little daughter "-I guess I'll give my gift now too."

"But first-" you raise you finger "finish your food." You smile and eat your toast. She pouts and does it anyway.

"Man, I shouldn't have put this much food on my plate." She says in a gibberish language due to her mouth being full with so much sweets.

"Slow down, little one. You might choke." Luther tells her, she nods and does as so.

She soon finishes her food and you lead her to a box in the living room. It was almost as tall as her. She smiles and excitement and couldn't see an opening form the top so she slightly lifts the present and  the bottom part wasn't covered?

She was very intrigued and curious. What would be in this box? She lifts it and screams. In a good way.

There sat a German Shepherd pup.