Loved #2 | Gavin

Okay, I promised one of my readers that I would make a part 2 of one of my previous chapters called Loved | Gavin and I totally forgot because I was moving to my new account but decided meh, nevermind I'll just stick with this one and cancelled so I'm sorry FandommSlayerrr this is totally for you.

A couple of years later, you'd say 2, you changed courses. You started working on field, like actually catching the bad guys like in the movies. Now, you're the right hand man, or rather, the right hand girl of the SWAT unit Bruno leader; Captain Allen. You are known as one of the deadliest members of the top 3 SWAT teams.

You smiled at your small corner of accomplishments. Where most of your medals and prices were displayed. You feel the frame of the picture of the police department you used to work in. You recognized each face until your gaze landed on him. Gavin Reed, the man who broke your heart. You sigh while your hands gently fall to the small table where your trophies stood pridefully. As if on cue, you heard a creak by the door. You lived alone and had no reason for a person to come visit you. You swiftly took your loaded pistol from the same table as your accomplishments and turned around, pointing your gun at the possibly hostile intruder.

A sigh of relief escaped your mouth when you recognized the intruder. It was Tina, your sister, who had one of her hands up and the other holding the hand of a mystery man you have yet to identify. You lowered your gun.

"Tina. What are you doing here?" You asked, sharply. You didn't have much love in you, after your worked too hard for the position you are currently in, aka the SWAT team. You've missed out on love and you didn't quite regret it.

"You know, I just thought I should, you know, visit my little sis?" You disregard her answer and your gaze moves to the mystery man with a hat on top his his head which covered much of his face.

"Who is he?" You asked emotionless but still alert. "Surely you'd recognize him." She replies, you glare at her half heartedly. "You suspect me to identify or maybe recall who this man is when his face isn't in sight? And of course I don't recall of him, that's why I asked you who the fu - who he is." You stopped yourself from cursing.

Tina looked slightly hurt from your harsh answer. The man took his hat off and his very face made your blood boil.

"Hi... (N/N)" he smiles awkwardly, expecting to be punched in the face.

"Leave." You tell Tina. "But-" you cut her off. "I said leave." You growled harshly. Tina obeyed and left the room.

"(N/N)-" you interrupt him.

"-Don't."

"Don't... what?"

"Don't call me (N/N)"

"Why not?" You glare at him.

"Why- why not? I believe that you've must have forgotten your position."

"But- but we used to be friends."

"Used to- is a term used regarding the past. Don't tell me you've forgotten what past, present and future means?" You asked sarcastically, also clearly irritated.

"Look, .. (Y/N). I'm sorry, I.. I don't know what I did to make you hate me but please.. please tell me?" He starts.

"You are not in the position to tell me what to do, Reed." You glare. "Get out of my house. Now."