"Lady in Red" | Connor (Unfinished)

"I just can't help it! You fuckin know that I'm an alcoholic!" Hank defends himself, trying to end the reasonable conversation with his son-figure.
"Hank, you need to stop this. You take in more alcohol than water these past few months! It's just unreasonable." Connor argues. "Not everything should be reasonable." Hank grumbles back.

Connor shakes his head and sighs. "You know, don't blame me if you get hurt more than you are now." Connor scolds as if he was a mother or a wife of some kind. He adjusts Hank's cast. Yes, Hank got himself a black eye and a fracture on the forearm. What a reckless man he is.

Connor walks out of the bathroom and into the living room. Slouching on the couch, watching Netflix.

"You know, it's so fuckin weird watching technology watch technology." Hank mentions as he leans on the doorframe. He ignores Hank.

"Would you please quiet down? I'm trying to watch Insatiable here." Connor replies with a long lace of sass in his voice. "Whatever you say." Hank says before returning to his chambers. His messy chambers.

Connor decides to sleep on the couch after a while, even though he didn't need it. I mean, he's basically human now, right?

The next day, Connor wakes up to Hank slapping his face as he did to him. "Goodness Hank!" Connor falls off of the couch, not feeling at least a little bit dazed. He's not completely human after all. What a slight deja vu moment that just passed by.

"We're gonna be late." Hank says with a bright morning smile. "Well that's a first." Connor mentions. "And it may be the last."

"I wouldn't be surprised." Connor replied sassily. Hank gives out a quick shocked expression before continuing his day.

Once they arrived at DPD, Hank went straight up for a cup of coffee before going to his computer. While Connor, being the deviant puppy he is, followed the grumpy tall man.

"Hey Connor. This is fuckin new." Hank starts a conversation, eyes never leaving his computer monitor.

"What is?" The android asks curiously.

"This might be our first human crime in years. Well it's not really singular.. there's a lot."

"Really? How exciting! My first time on the field to catch humans!" Connor obnoxiously said.

"Yup."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What's about this criminal?" Connor asks.

"Well, for starters, the first one seems to steal things that cost the most money. The other, steals them from the first one it seems."

"It seems to me that it's some kind of rivalry, what do you think, Hank?"

"I think so too." The police pair walked home after their car broke down. The street looked old, most houses were made of bricks, some of wood. It looked pretty much like a vintage french kinda place. But there was something fishy about it. Why did the place look like it was basically deserted. Google maps can take you to the weirdest places.