Chapter 3

Smut warning!
Also ty for coming all the way to the third chapter. If you have any feedback or ideas on what should happen next message me I'm always open to suggestions and ideas!

"Dia I can't hold back any longer!"
He pins me down and kisses my lips. "Carter!"
His hands slide up my dress and he pulls it over my head and fondles my breasts.
"C-Carter.."  His tongue enters my mouth and explores it. I wrap my legs around him. I feel like I'm drowning in him.
Carter's hand makes its way into my panties. He sticks two fingers inside and pushes it in and out.
"Mmm... Carter" he smirks and kisses my neck.
"Moan my name more" he whispers into my ear. He stops fingering me and licks his fingers. "You taste so damn good." He pulls down his pants and boxers and I take off my panties. He inserts his penis inside slowly.
"Ahh.. fuck! Dia you're so tight. He says grunting. When he is fully inside of me he passionately kisses me. Finally when I adjusted to his size his begins to move. "F-faster Carter!" I say moaning. He smiles and teasingly moves into me. In fast out slow in fast out slow.
I couldn't take the teasing and i guess he figured that out cause he started moving faster and thrusted harder.
"Dia.. fuck I'm close!"
I wrap my arms around his neck. "Me.. too!"
Just then he releases his cum inside of me. We both collapse and fell asleep in each other's arms.
Morning time
I wake up in Carter's arms. I look up at him and he smiles at me "Morning my love."
"Morning Carter."
I get up and he does the same.
"I have work today, I'll be in the office late."
I nod my head and go to the bathroom. Carter goes into the bathroom with me and snakes his arms around my waist. "Do you not want me to go to work?" He says with a smirk on his face.
I turn around, "You can't miss work, or some sort of anarchy will happen while your gone.
He sighs, "That is true."  I giggle. "I'll be here waiting for you with diner then." He nods and gets ready for work.
-Time Skip-
Cater comes home and he look super stressed. I hug him and kiss him. "Is everything ok?" He picks me up bridal style and goes to the bedroom. He lays me down on the bed and lays on top of me. "Everything is fine, I'm just tired. I brush my hand through his hair. "Do you want to have diner and sleep?" He looks up at me and nods his head. "Can we eat in a few minutes I want to lay on you for a while longer. I smile. "Of course."

A/N: Oml I'm so sorry with the update on this story for the people are reading it and enjoy it. I am moving soon so I'm occupied with that but I'm trying to get updates on two of my stories. Next update should be tomorrow or the day after so stay tuned.