Part 26

I'm scared... I can slowly feel my legs start to numb.
Vincent disappeared and now it's just me and Carter... he stares at me very intensely. I'm glad that I changed my appearance a little but I feel like that doesn't matter...

"So violet... you seem like a nice girl. What made you want to work in a boring old job like this?"

I smile a little, "it's not boring when Vincent is here to talk to me."

"Oh really?" He says slyly.

"Yes really, it's not bad to me."

"Is how much longer are you gonna lie about who you are..." my heart stops at these words.

"What do you mean?"

He comes closer to me and grabs my chin. "Im not a fucking fool Dia... I just wanna know how much longer you'll be putting up this act. Cause I can move here and you can live locked up in the house here. Or we can go home and I'll consider letting you have some freedom."

"I'm not going home with you Carter, never will I be with an animal like you."

Carter balls his hand in a fist and thrusts towards me. He gets on top of me and starts hitting me repeatedly, my ribs, my hips, my arms, they feel numb I can't take this kind of beating any longer, but I know if I give up I'll be at square one again.
Carter gets off of me breathing heavy and his hands are bloody. I lay on the floor barley conscious. Before I pass out I hear Carter make a call and then I pass out.

I wake up in a room I know all too well. There's a IV in my arm and I'm wrapped in bandages. I start crying... not only am I trapped again but I'm by myself.

"Dia... you're finally awake" says my tormentor.

He walks towards me, now standing in my field of vision.
"Welcome back home."