Chapter 11

Carter gets up and starts packing his stuff into a bag. He pays no attention to me, he's just so caught up with whatever is going on. I get up from the bed and head towards the bathroom. I look in the mirror and notice the marks that I have from Carter. In a way it just disgusts me, because deep down I know that I need to escape. I turn towards the tub and before I could start showering Carter burst through the bathroom door.

"I'm going to be gone for a couple of days. You'll be watched over by the security guards, you shall not leave the house for any reasons. Do you understand?"

I don't answer the thought of me being imprisoned pisses me off and the fact that I didnt answer carter pissed him off. He grabs my neck and brings me close to his face.

"Do you fucking understand Dia?"

Still I don't bother to answer and that made his grip tighten around my neck. I start gasping for air since it's starting to get harder to breathe but still I don't answer. I won't bother to nod my head or respond and he clearly doesn't have time to wait around for one.

"You little bitch, you're acting like a fucking child and I'm going to treat you like one Dia. I'm being the nicest I fucking can, but when I come back you better be on your knees begging for forgiveness."

The grip on my neck is released and Carter grabs his tooth brush and leaves. I collapse to the floor holding my neck and choking and coughing. I really need to get the fuck out of here.