Chapter 8

Me and Carter enter the bedroom where he begins to plant kisses on my neck. Moan out when he starts to suck near my shoulder blade. Carter's hand gropes my ass.
"Dia, I want to fuck you so badly."
I kiss him, "then fuck me..."
He smirks and picks me up. He tosses me on  the bed.
"Carter.." I bite my lip as his takes my skirt off and plants kisses on the inside of my thighs.
"Don't tease me Carter..." when I said that he takes off his clothes and I take mine off too. I straddle him and position the tip of his manhood at my entrance. He puts his hands on my hips and fills me up with his throbbing penis.
"Oh... fu...ck.." I moan as his thrusts are hard and fast. I dip my nails into his back as I begin to lose myself. Carter then stops and I whine.
"Why'd you st-" he flips me over and I'm on my back. He starts thrusting inside me harder than before and with every thrust loose myself.
"Dia... shit.... I'm close"
"Carter ah yes, give me more!"
I feel a knot in my stomach and i wrap my legs around Carter.
"Mmm... Dia fuck you're so tight..."
With one last thrust Carter came inside and thrust again in which I had screamed his name in the middle of the orgasm.
Both of us tried catching our breaths and feel asleep. I woke up as I heard Carter.

Once again I'm left alone while he goes to work, but I was wrong... When I made eye contact with him he smiles and topples me.
"One more round?"
I blush and nod my head and he goes down in between my legs and...