Chapter 21

I went inside the cafe and greeted Cara, i then made my way to the back and went inside the managers office. I regret not knocking though, cause standing in front of me Jason was thrusting into a female on the couch, he stopped when he noticed me... His eyes were wide with surprise and he instantly pulled out of the girl and quickly pulled his pants up. I didnt even wanna stay around to talk to him after that, I turned around and ran out.

It hurts to see that. Is that weird? I feel like I never resolved anything... but I can't really say much since I was going to marry another man.

I don't get far from the cafe when I'm stopped my Jason.

"Dia wait, let me explain."
"What is there to explain J, we aren't together remember so you have the freedom to do whatever you want."
"If that was the case you wouldn't have ran away like you did Dia."
"I walked away for one and for two I felt embarrassed to have seen something so explicit and disgusting."

Jason had clenched his jaw a little, he grabbed my arm and started walking back towards the cafe. I tried yanking my arm away, but he wouldn't let go. We walked inside and he brought me inside the office. He took out a paper from inside the desk.

"I know you came out here to work at the cafe. Just fill out the damn paper and you don't even have to worry about seeing me with other girls."
"I don't wanna work here anymore, it's disgusting to be around you."
"Stop acting like a child Dia!"
"Stop putting your dick inside everything that has a whole in front of me or around me."
"I don't put my dick inside just anything, that girl is my girlfriend. And you'll be seeing me with her more often."
"Fuck you Jason!"
"No Fuck you!"

I get up and start leaving, I don't wanna be here anymore. It's ridiculous that I even came here anyways.