Chaoter 14

The cashier gave me a set of keys and I gave her the keys to the car outside. I quickly made my way out and towards the only car in the parking lot. I put my bags inside and started the car and drove off. I made my way towards New York, it's the only place I know how to hide...

It took a few hours but I pulled into a driveway that I know all too well. I went to the front door and rung the door bell. After a few minutes my friend answered the door.

"Dia? What are you doing here?"
"Hope, please I need your help. I need to hide for a while til I change my identity and find a place of my own."
Hope gestures for me to come inside and I quickly rush in.
"What happened Dia?"
"I'm afraid and scared that I might die at the hands of Carter. He's beaten me. I've slept with him for the sake of avoiding getting hit and this time I was able to escape easily."
Hope takes a deep breath and brushes her hair back with her hand.
"You can stay here for as long as you need Dia but you need to be careful."
"I will. Tomorrow I plan to meet someone who can help change my identity.."
"You don't mean.."
"Yeah, it'll be like a little love reunion between exs."
"Come on Dia, did he even agree?"
"Yes..... when I see him he will."
"Dia!"
"I haven't even gotten to chance to call anyone! I was held captive."
"You don't even have a phone?"
"No.."
Hope gets up and goes to the kitchen. "You hungry?"
I nod my head and she takes out some food to make.
"You can sleep in the guest room down the hall to the left. Go ahead and get settled."

I pick up my bags and go to the room in the back and I lay on the bed. I stare at the ceiling and just think.

This is one person Ik Carter has no clue about.. This is one thing in my past i choose to leave out to anyone.. Even I started to forget as I pushed away this memory.