Chapter 4

I get up from Carter's chest and use the bathroom. I noticed he fell asleep so I went downstairs and put the food in the fridge. I take a seat on the couch and zone out into my own thoughts.
I fucked him. I gave him my first. This is going to haunt me later. I wish I could just turn back time. Why is it me that always suffers? I need to suck up to him and make him think I love him then leave when I get the chance.
Just then I hear my name being called.
"Dia!"
I look up and see Carter's face he looks angry.
"How many fucking times do I have to call you? Are you ignoring me? Bitch if you know the things I'd do to you, you wouldn't dare ignore me."
I take a deep breath. "I wasn't ignoring you babe.... I got lost in my thoughts thinking about my parents. I miss them a lot, since I haven't seen them in 2 years."
The face of anger fades away and all that's there is regret. "I-I'm sorry Dia I don't know what got over me.... I felt upset thinking that you hated me or something."
I kiss his cheek. "I could never hate you. I love you a lot."
Carter smiles and hugs me. "Thank goodness."
I hug him back. "Hey lets go back to bed okay?"
He nods and picks me up, we lay in the bed and fall asleep.
Morning time
I wake to yelling from the bathroom, I peer through the crack of the door and see Carter yelling into his phone. He then hangs up and sighs. I felt bad that it's morning time and he is already stressed so I walked in and hugged him
"Dia.."
"Are you ok?"
He nods and hugs me back.
"Work can be.... stressful."
"Well you have me, so if you need help I'm always here."
Carter then picks me up and brings me downstairs. He puts me down when we reach the kitchen and to my surprise there is breakfast made.
"I wanted to do something nice for you since we are getting married soon."
I smile and I go sit down to eat. He looks at me curiously to see if I like it.
"It's really delicious, thank you Carter."
He smiles and looks at his phone.
"I gotta head out, but I'll be home early. Love you angel." He kisses me before he leaves and then I'm left alone.
I secretly start to pack clothes away for when I leave. Right before the wedding I'll disappear. I need to only pack baggy, comfortable clothes so he wouldn't get to suspicious of me.

A/N: I had to keep my promise on getting this story out! If you liked it then message me and if you have any ideas tell me I am always opened to making something more appealing to the people that read my story