Chapter One

I spent my last day of freedom dancing in my room to music. Eric was at work as always, and I had the whole house to myself. This was my day to be happy, and not care about anything. It was also the chance to dream about every guy I had zero chance with.

There was Hunter. Captain of the soccer team. Kyle a baseball player. Trevor basketball ball. Drew a science hottie. Last but not least Jax the schools bad boy. They were all extremely hot. I lived next to the bad boy, always checking him out. He was so mysterious sometimes. That's what drew you in. People say he's dangerous and once he's angry watch out.

I laid in my bed thinking of ways my senior year could go by quick and less painful. People disliked me. I was....fat. It all stems back to elementary in fifth grade. Nana had just bought me these new shoes. I showed them off at school. My bestie Ashley was so jealous. The guy she liked back than Nathaniel hung out with me at recess. She's held a grudge since. That was so elementary grow up. She's popular now. She tries every second to put me down. I wiped my eyes from becoming teary.

Things has been hard. Everything happened sixth grade. Everything had been building up. I was a ticking bomb ready to explode. My life was a mess and I knew it. I was so over everything.