Chapter Fourteen

I spent majority of the night talking to Jake, but the guys were glued to my side. I was very thankful for that. Jake was nice and made sure I didn't drink too much. We went for a swim having a water fight. It was about like twenty people all hiding than throwing water balloons and having water guns. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. I wish I could stay here for a while. On the way back to the cabin they teased me about Jake.

"I'm on team Troy though." Kate said.

"There is no team Troy. There will never be. He's engaged but you didn't here it from me. So when he tells you act suprised. And yes I am perfectly fine. I don't like him." I said.

"He's what? I'm going to slap some sense into him." Jax said angrily.

"No you are going to be happy for him. Like I am. I had a crush on him nothing big. So do not take it serious. He is happy and that's all that matters to me." I said, and they sighed. Going to the cabin he and Val waited on the couch. No one said a thing to them, but I pushed Jax to speak. I went to my room while they did a little talking. I locked the door and I went to the bathroom sitting in my shower as the water poured on me like rain.

I don't know what I was more mad at. Thinking he wasn't going to give up on me? After he promised over and over he wasnt. Or the fact that he dropped me so quickly.

He's a liar. How could you marry someone who doesn't share the same.dream as you. They both deserve each other. How could I think I deserve him. How could I think or develop in my mind that he would actually like me. What a fool I was. I thought he cared, the words he said. It was just like she said. He never liked me. The compliments were too build my self esteem.

I was a ticking bomb that went off every day.

....

It was the day we all were heading back home. I sat in the front this time. Keeping my eyes closed. I thought of how. I was going to change. How could I change so that I didn't rely on them. I notice how they would constantly look for me, and how they would ask me if I was okay. She was right. She drilled right in my mind. He words echoed in my head.

"Bella are you okay? You have been so quiet." Eric asked and I ignored him keeping my eyes shut.

"She is sleep. She seem to have had so much fun this whole trip." Jane said.

When we got home I opened my eyes. I went to the back of the van and grabbed my luggage bag and went inside. I made no stop to talk to anyone. I unlocked my house door. The maids must have stopped by. On the kitchen table I seen our mail. One had my name on it. I opened it and it was a letter.

Dear Bella,

My sweet baby girl. I have missed you so much. You are 18 and must be the most beautiful woman ever. I know your father has taken great care of you. I want to talk, to catch up if you are willing to. Down below is my phone number and email. We can get together for coffee to catch up. Anytime you are ready I am here.

Love mom.

938-XXX-XXXX

"What's that?" Eric asked. I folded the letter up.

"It's a note from someone I used to know. Just wanted to know if I wanted to catch up." I said.

"Oh that's nice." He said, and I just nodded. "So I was thinking Tuesday since Troy and Val are going to be busy with wedding and Troy is lessoning on his client list we can find you a new therapist." He said.

"I don't want a therapist. I'm not like I was." I said.

"Yes...but talking your feelings out was great feeling." He said.