Chapter Seventeen

If you were wondering yes we used a condom. Yes I panicked when it happened, but I let it happened. He made it so special. He was patient with me. He made me not scared. He told me how beautiful I was. How beautiful my body was even with the stretch marks.

"Bella! Are you hungry I have breakfast!" Eric yelled through the door. I awaken and groaned. "Bella. You okay?"

"Don't come in. I'll be out in ten minutes." I said sitting up.

"Okay." He said, and walked away. I panicked. The guy next to me sleep didn't help any. He looked so cute and peaceful.

"Wake up!" I whispered yelled. I nudged Troys shoulder. He groaned and his arms tighten around me. "They are here." I whispered to him.

"Who is?" He asked. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Good morning princess." He said sitting up. I could listen to his sleepy voice all day. He kissed me  and sat up.

"They are all downstairs." I said.

"Oh. I will just sneak out. I have a session in an hour or two" He said. He got up and got dressed. I hid my face and he chuckled. "Aren't you going to get up princess?"

"I need a shower." I said. He came around, and held one of the sheets out. I got up and he wrapped it around me. I went to the bathroom and showered. I couldn't stop the smile on my face. When I finished I poked my head out.

"Clothes you eyes." I said. He raised an eyebrow. I sighed. I stepped out in my towel clutching it to me. I searched for clothes and went to the bathroom again. I hurriedly got dressed, and finished my morning routine. I walked out and he came to me kissing me gently. He hugged me.

"I will see you later princess." He whispered. I snuck him out, and than made my way to the kitchen. I joined Eric, Jane, and the boys.

"How was the movies with Joe?" Eric asked.

"It was fine." I said.

"What's your definition of fine?" He questioned.

"Troy was there as well. Joe and I are friends." I said.

"I am off to work." Eric said and kissed my forehead.

"Same as me. You kids stay out of trouble." Jane said. They left.

"So why was Troy over here?" Jax asked.

"No he wasn't." I said.

"He wasn't at home so he was over here." Jax said.

"It's okay sis. No one is judging." Mikey said.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said. The doorbell rung. I got up but the boys raced me to the door. Troy was cut off guard.

"Hey brother what brings you here." Jax asked.

"I came here to talk to Bella?" He said.

"Oh I thought you left something I  her room from last night." Mikey said.

"You told them?" Troy asked.

"No you did." I said walking away. "You guys are such butts." I said annoyed.

"Hey nothing is wrong with a little hookup every now and than." Mikey said. I stopped and looked at him. Jax hit him aside the head. I went upstairs. That is what I did. I had hooked up with him. Than the next thing I know he will be home with his fiancée. His future wife. I behaved differently and I felt ashamed for acting on emotions.

"Bella come on talk to me." Troy said. I searched my room. I heard a ring and found his phone on the ground.

"Your fiancée is calling.  You should answer it. I need to clean up. You should go." I said.