Chapter Twenty-eight

"Okay, there goes the baby and her heartbeat." Dr. David said. "Everything is fine right now. She is still trying to develop. You on the other hand. Your blood pressure has dropped a couple of numbers but still considered high. It's not in the danger zone. That doesn't mean you won't be induced sometime next week. I have to take every precaution." She said. After that report, Troy took me out to eat.

"When are you going back to work?" I asked looking up from the mirror.

"I can't go. We are having a baby soon. I need to be by your side this whole time." He said.

"No. I want you to go. Either that or start your classes, and community service." I said. "I will check in with you every hour. I am doing fine."

"Bella come on." He said.

"No Troy. With you here, I will worry. I'm scared as it is. I just need time alone. I've been watched over for days." I said. I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry. Stay home. This is tough on us all." I said. He reached over grabbing my hand.

"We will be okay." He said, and I smiled at him.

"Yeah....we will," I said, and he nodded. He looked more like he was convincing himself more. We ordered. I ordered a plate of fruit and had macaroni with no salt added to it.

When our meals arrived we ate having light conversations. He never let go of my left hand. "Any names? We haven't thought of names." I said excitedly. He stared at me.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked.

"I don't know. Sevyn is cute. Because she is going to be delivered at seven months. Different spelling. S-e-v-y-n." I said. He squeezed my hand smiling.

"Cute name but it doesn't ring. Sevyn Lewis. What about Anna Lewis." He said.

"Who is Anna? You want to name our kid after another girl you have dated?" I joked. He looked confused.

"No....I don't know anyone by the name of Anna, princess. You got to believe me." He said, and I chuckled.

"I'm messing with you. Anna just seems so boring. When you hold your baby in your arms do you want to say welcome to this world, Anna." I asked demonstrating. He smiled.

"I guess not." He said.

"Ariella," I said.

"Sounds beautiful." He smiled. I smiled. "Ariella Tori Lewis." He said, and I squeezed his hand. We continued eating.

Once home I went into the living room and sat on the couch doing breathing exercises. "How did the doctors appointment go?" Eric asked walking in.

"Still high but not as dangerous. They are fine. Still taking extra precautions." Troy said.

"Don't worry. I have doctors coming in. Nothing is going to go wrong." Eric said.

"No more talking about this. I am relaxing." I said.

"Okay. Do you need anything?" Eric asked.

"Nope. I have eaten, and I am resting." I said. I rubbed my stomach.

"Okay. Call me if something happens. Keep an eye out for her." He said to Troy.

"About that. I feel we are hovering over her too much. She needs her space. I'm going to try to go to my classes tomorrow." Troy said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Fine, I will stay home and work," Eric said.

"No did you not listen to the words he said. I need space. Give me a day to test it out. I will call and update Troy. I won't go anywhere. Just the living room, and my room downstairs." I said.