Chapter Twenty-two

I waited, and waited eyes clothes for her results. I just knew there was no way. My stomach got cleaned off. I opened my eyes and she held no emotions. When my stomach got cleaned up she told me I could sit up. The nurse left and the doctor took off her gloves and washed her hands.

"So tell me how old are you?" She asked.

"I'm eighteen." I said.

"I seem you shaking. Do you have a stable home?" She asked.

"Yes very stable. A great father is over protective. An amazing guy, and failing and friends." I said smiling. She smiled and patted my hand.

"You are pregnant Ms. Bella. That is the main factor of what happen today. You can't exercise the way you did. A little exercise is good. Yoga is very relaxing. According to the sonogram you are about two months in. I have some pamphlets that will further introduce you to everything. Everything will be just fine. I will help guide you these nine months or another doctor. I am free for you to call if you have any questions. You are not alone." She said and the nurse walked back in. She had different pregnancy pamphlets. "Congratulations Isabella. Go home and tel your loved ones." She said and walked me out. I walked without a word. She told me goodbye and all I could do was stare at her. A baby! I can barely take care of myself.

No....don't do this Bella. You have to be better than your mom. You have to do what's best. This baby is not a mistake. It has a purpose in this life and I will love he or she for whoever they grow up to be. I didn't have money for a ride. My phone was dead. Home was a good twenty minute walk from here. I started my walk trying to get myself breaks in between. Next time I would have cash. Next time? There won't be any next time I will take care of myself.

Even with my strong thoughts I can't believe I was pregnant. My eyes watered at the thought. I'm pregnant. A living, breathing soul is growing on the inside of me. I wonder what Troy would say. What if he doesn't want a baby? My thoughts raced with a bad case scenario. I took the pamphlets and hid them in my pants under my shirt. When I finally made it home I felt drained. I unlocked the door. I really need to take my test. I should schedule it for tomorrow.

"Where have you been? We have been worried sick." Eric said getting off the phone. He checked my face for any sign of damage and my arms.

"I am fine. My phone died. I was walking around the park and than I passed out. Someone got an ambulance and I was taken to the hospital. Good news I am healthy and perfectly fine just worked passed my limit and told to take it easy. You will be receiving a bill for my stay." I said.

"Why didn't you call me? I could have picked you up. The hospital is far away you could have passed out again." Eric said.

"Dont worry okay. I am fine." I said, and Troy kissed my forehead.

"You had me worried princess." He whispered to me.

"Don't hug me. I am all sweaty and gross. I am going to take a shower and nap. See you guys later." I said and rushed upstairs.

"Hey Bella!" Troy said walking after me. "Did I do something?"

"No why would you think that?" I asked.

"I just thought you were running from me." He said and I shook my head.

"No. I just really want to shower." I said and he nodded.

"I'll call you tonight." He said, and kissed me.

"Okay." I said. The way a he stared at me gave me butterflies. He was the most beautiful man ever. He smiled and left me. I went to my room and locked the door behind me. I took the pamphlets out and placed them under my pillow. I went to my closet and grabbed clothes. I went to my bathroom locking the door and took off my shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. My stomach did pertrude. I'm a mom.