Chapter Twenty-three

Around 3rd month my nauseous feel started to clear up. My stomach was growing and I started gaining weight. The huge problem was I was hungry all the time. I had cravings that I could only eat when I was alone. Right now I was with Troy and his bff Sierra. I was annoyed, and hungry. I laid on the couch arm rest. He rubbed my back comforting.

"So have you guys talked about the future. Like marriage and kids." Sierra asked.

"No." Troy said. "That's something to talk about four months from now or so. We have been with each other for two months." I closed my eyes.

"I need to go home and get medicine from Eric." I told Troy. "I have a pounding headache, and feel my allergies are about to bother me." I stood, and he walked me out.

"I hope she didn't make things awkward about the marriage and kids thing." He said.

"No. I am really getting sick." I said. He felt my face.

"You are feeling warm. You want me to take you to the doctors." He asked.

"No I am fine. Go have fun, but not too much fun." I said seriously. He kissed me.

"You are the only girl for me. I just don't want to catch you off guard about the future talk. We can talk about that in a year from now. Kids is far from my mind, and I probably wouldn't want to be married until two years from now." He said.

"Okay." I said, and pressed the button on the elevator. I got on before he could kiss me. I know I should have told him things would be different. This is what I deserved. Now I have to live with this rejection. I drove around. I told Eric I was at a friends. I went home and packed a few clothes. I also left a note.

Be back in a week. I an eighteen trust me I will be fine.

-Bella

I went grocery shopping and took a drive. I was heading to the cabin. I could use the relaxation. The first two days I spent time relaxing at the lake, I had so much energy. I went hiking and did a little swimming. The third day I turned my phone on. I had several missed calls. Troy and Eric have been messaging me.

Troy- answer me please
Troy- you can't just run away for a week.
Troy- what is wrong
Troy- I love you Bella please come home
Troy- Call me me please
Troy- Bella

Erics was filled with worry. I called Eric, and he instantly picked up. "Where are you Bella? You lied and said you were at a friends. The guys never seen you. What is going on?" He asked.

"I am fine okay. I told you I was. I just needed to get away. Think about the future. I can't be around people. I told you not to worry about me." I said.

"I am your father. When I come home to a note on your bed, and than realize you texted me. What's going on? What's the problem with your future?" He asked.

"I don't have anything to do with my life. I don't want to go to college. I want to do something. I'm stuck." I said crying.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"No I need to figure this out on my own. I need to do this alone." I said.

"Just tell me where you are so I can be at ease. No one will come get you." He said.

"I'm at the cabin." I said.

"Okay....good. You need any food delivered there or anything?" He asked.

"No I am fine. I have to go." I said.

"Okay Pumpkin. Take care. You will find everything you need. It takes time. Call Troy he has been worrying about you as well." He said, and I told him okay. After hanging up on him I felt relief. I still carried a burden of knowing that the guy I wanted to hold me will no longer want to hold me. I was about to dial his phone number but could never bring myself to do it. I turned my phone off and sat on the couch staring at the fireplace.