Chapter Twenty-one

The next day I woke up with Troy sitting up in bed on the phone. "Yes of course. Any time you need." He said. I grabbed for something. He looked back and mouthed hey. He continued talking. He leaned back and kissed me. He got up and I covered my eyes. He put shorts on and sat at his nightstand and started writing and talking. I got up and went to his bathroom starting a shower. I grabbed my dress off the floor and underwear. He turned around and I covered up. I made a motion for him to turn around. He kicked his lips and turned around. I hurried and went to the bathroom. I showered and got dressed again. When I got out Troys hair was wet.

"Do you want to stay here or go home? I can have Jax come pick you up. I have to go to work. I'll come over and we can have dinner together." He asked.

"I'll stay here if that is okay." I said.

"Okay the place is yours. Order food, ask the guys over.  Just make sure they don't destroy anything." He said, and I nodded. He gave me a kiss before leaving. I texted the guys to come over to Troys place. I ordered Chinese food for everyone and I asked the girls to bring me some of my clothes. The doorbell rung and I got up and opened it.

"How are you feeling Bella?" Jax asked.

"I'm fine." I said smiling.

"So you have visited the place." Jax asked and I rolled my eyes. "Where is my dear brother?"

"Work." I said, and they walked in.

"Here is your clothes. I packed you extras." Kate said. I thanked her and went to put them in his room. Everyone was sitting around the living room. Mikey was searching for a movie.

"He has a nice place. I should get me one." Kate said.

"You name it baby girl. I'll buy it for you." Jax said.

"Let's think about this first. You have college, and I am soon graduating." She said. I sat down on the couch.

"So how us the guy treating you Bella. You guys look really cute together." Bea said.

"Thank you, and things are great." I said. I wish I could believe we looked great together.

"What's that face for?" Miley asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You made a sad face." He stated.

"No I didn't. I'm not sad." I said.

"If you guys argued than that's normal in a relationship. Mikey gets on my nerves but I love him." Bea said.

"We didn't argued. It's just....coming here people looked at us. They stared because I held his hand. I'm not skinny, and they find us a weird couple I could see it in their face. I want to change." I said.

"You shouldn't changed yourself based on others opinion. You are a sexy curvy woman. There is nothing wrong with you. Troy loves you for who you are as well. The world would always see something wrong with you. Just like people would ask am I anorexic. I'm not I just have a high metabolism that keeps me from gaining. Ignore them Bella. You are beautiful." Kate said reaching over.

"I just thought everything would change....I'm in the world now. Not highschool." I said. "I think I do want to lose some weight."

"Bella come on. Don't let the people around you get to you." Jax said.

"Okay look.. we can only encourage you for so much. You do what you got to do. But make sure you do it for yourself. Remember we love you for you. Troy loves you for you." Mikey said. The doorbell rung. Jax got up and answered it. The food arrived. He passed everyone their plates. I grabbed mine and started eating. After eating till I was full I leaned back on the couch. When the movie finished I was half sleep.