Chapter Five

"So want to do something later?" Jax asked.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"There's a college party. I can show you cool people. Everything would be chill." He said. Before I could decline he cut me off. "Veofre you say anything just know college people aren't anything like the people here. They grow up and mature. People like to have fun. Plus they would be too worried about themselves to worry about anyone. Some would probably even be studying. At least give it a try. If you don't like it than I will take you home."

"Fine." I said, and he nodded.

"Be ready at nine." He said, and I nodded.

....

"You seem happy?" Troy said.

"I'm going to a party. A college party. I'm participating in real teen things." I said.

"I don't think that is a great idea." He said.

"Of course it is. Jax said if I don't like it I could go home." I said.

"My brother is taking.you to a party. He should have known better. I will talk go him." He said

"No! He can't know I go here remember." I said, and he sighed at me.

"Bella what's so wrong with talking out your feelings to someone." He said.

"A lot because people would want to know what's wrong. I don't want people knowing my life. I want them to see what they see and walk away." I said.

"I won't confront him unless something goes wrong. Than its between him and I. Last chance to get out of this." He said.

"I thought you said college kids are welcoming?" I questioned.

"They are but this is a party
They are drinking, smoking, doing illegal drugs, sex. That's not an environment you need to be around." He said, and I sighed.

"I'm going." I said.

"Hand me your phone." He said. I pulled out my phone. He looked at it and started tapping. He reached it over and I looked at it. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Your favorite Graham." I said.

"Yep. Call me if you want to go. I will be there." He said, and I nodded.

"You are different than my other therapists." I said.

"Is that good or bad?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just know you might be a pain in the....neck." I said and we laughed. My phone rang and I saw it was Eric. I answered.

"Bella. It's Eric. Look I had a last minute thing and I am on my way to New York to discuss business. I will be back in three days. I will notify Troy. Talk to him when you need it. I will also ask the Graham's to do a check in. Keep safe okay. Have fun kiddo."

"Okay. See you in three days." I said, and we said our byes. I hung up and he sat there patiently. "He's leaving on a business trip for three days. I have the house to myself. Three days to do whatever I want without no supervision. Although he has you and your parents checking up on me I don't have a problem with that. What should I do? What would teenager you do?" I asked.

"Ow. Do you think I am that old?" He said pretending to be hurt.

"Sort of you are half way to thirty." I said. "I'm kidding. You look young for your age."

"Well the teenager ms was something like Jax. He got in more trouble though. I was a star athlete." He said, and I nodded. He started telling me stories about him, and I would interject and make fun of him. We got interrupted by a knock on the door. His secretary walked in.