Chapter Thirty

Bella's Pov....

I awaken to doctors talking above me. "We ordered new machines. I don't even know why this even happened. The machine just malfunctioned. We are going to be sued whether we like it or not." One of the doctors said nervously. I groaned.

"She is awake. Don't alert the family just yet. Check her vitals." The other doctor said.

"Where is Troy. I want to see Troy." I mumbled.

"Okay in a second okay. Can you sit up for us." The nurse asked helping me up.

"Where is my baby?" I asked.

"She is doing just fine okay. Now I need you to tell me how many fingers I am holding up. Okay can you do that for me sweetie?" She asked.

"You are holding up three." I said. "Where is my family? Where is Troy. How long have I been here?" I asked tears running down my face.

"Almost a week and a half." The nurse said, and I went to lay back down. "Hey sit up for a little while longer." She said. I got my blood pressure checked and my breathing rate as well.

"Everything is back to normal. Alert the parents. She is to be off of medication for the rest of her stay. She shouldn't be in any sort of pain. Just another day of bed rest and she should be done." The doctor said. They both left me alone. I got out of bed, and I almost jumped at how cold the floor was. I saw clothes for me and changed. When I was in more comfy clothes I opened the door only for my family to be in front of the door about to come in. I was engulfed into a big hug.

"Nice to see you again Dad." I said. "Can I go home?" I asked.

"I am taking you home. Another day of rest is what you can do at home okay." He said, and I nodded.

"What about Ariella?" I asked.

"She has to stay okay. One of us could take you to visit her. She is still developing and needs her care from the doctors." Jane said. "She is going to be okay." She reassured me.

"Where is Troy?"

"We don't know." His mother said. She seems to have been crying.

"Let's go." I said. A nurse got me a wheelchair and I was helped in it. I got checked out, and I asked to go with Troy's mom. "He most likely needed time to get away from the stress." I said, and she nodded. We got to her house and I got out.

"You need to rest Bella." Mrs. Lewis said.

"I know. I will just go to his room. Wake me up when you get in touch with him." I said, and she helped me upstairs.

"Okay do you need anything to eat? I can grab you anything you want." She said.

"No thank you. Could you tell Eric I'll be asleep in Troys room." I said.

"Of course dear." She said and once we got to his room I opened it.

"Thank you so much. For being so supportive and there. I hope Troy is okay." I said nervously turning to her.

"He will be. He knows not to do anything stupid." She said.

"Mom...." Troy mumbled. He sat up in bed, stretching out. One of his hand held on to his head and he groaned at the light. What caught my eyes was arms wrapped around his torso. The blonde hair sticking out from the covers.

"Please...." I whispered. He opened his eyes and saw me.

"You are okay." He said smiling lazily.

"Who did you sleep with?" I said.

"What's going on?" The face that lifted was none other than Val. I burst into tears.

"Please tell me it's not true." I said. He stood up. He only had boxers on.

"Bella no...." he said shaking his head. Val stood.

"This is embarrassing." Val said. She was only in his shirt.

"Troy!" His mother yelled.

"Hey I have a hangover." He groaned holding his head.

"I....I....please tell me you didn't. Please look me in the face and tell me." I said.

"It's not true Bella. I just got drunk with her. I didn't know she was staying." He said.

"Please leave my house." Mrs. Lewis said. She grabbed her clothes and left.

"Could you give us a minute?" I asked Mrs. Lewis and she did. Not before giving her son a stern look. She left and I wiped my tears.

"Do not take a step towards me." I said as he tried to walk towards me arms out to reach me.

"I'm telling you the truth." He said.

"Look at me Troy! Look at me! I wake up looking for you. I was worried for you. No one knew where you were. Than you....you go out drinking with your ex! The one you left because you said you loved me! I get it you needed to clear your mind. You spent time worrying. You didn't spend it right. Because now look at me. I'm right in front of you hurting more than ever. I gave birth to a child! Our child and find you in a bed with another woman. Get it together. We can talk later but right now I don't want to speak to you." I said leaving his room. I walked downstairs.

I walked outside and she was on her phone. She put her phone away and walked towards me. "Bella don't be so hard on him. He just needed some fun. He was really sad, and he called me to pick him up. So I took him out. All we did was drink, and we were tipsy, and shared a few kisses. Nothing too much." She said and I slapped her.

"Stay away from me!" I snapped. I was grabbed and Pulled away.

"Go home Valerie." Troy said.

"Bye Troy. Maybe we could finish where we left off another time." She said winking at him. I pushed his arms away. I walked away. "Bella ignore her okay." Hw said.

"You know what Troy. Go kiss her like last night. You are a liar!" I yelled at him.

"It was just two. She forced herself on me. We were drunk." He said.

"As if that is any excuse! You lied to me! You said you drank and now I know you kissed. Maybe she was right when she said finish what you two started. Give it up for Troy Lewis the guy who got his girlfriend to love him, than got her pregnant." I said sarcastically. "Not only that but as she was dying in the hospital I decided to live it up with my ex girlfriend. Go love her Troy! Because obviously I don't mean a damn thing to you!" I said taking off the ring he gave me. I threw it at him.

"Bella don't do this! I love you dammit! I made a mistake don't walk out on me!" He yelled. I turned around facing him.

"You already walked out on me. Take your sorry and your promise of love. You are a liar! I hate you!" I yelled at him. He chased after me and grabbed me.

"I'm sorry bella please." He said crying. "Please let me make it up to you. I love you for real. You and Ariella. You guys mean the world. I didn't even kiss her nothing happened honestly. She took me home and I told her bye. I never knew she was gonna pull a stunt like that. Honest." He said.

"I need to go. I'll talk to you later." I said walking past him.

"Okay. Do you need anything?" He asked. I ignored him and kept walking. I went home and went to my room downstairs. I laid down in bed feeling exhausted.

....

The next couple of days he has tried buttering me up. Bringing flowers, and food. I didn't want to talk to him. Everything I thought about the situation I got very upset over it. I visited Ariella. She was doing so well. I got to feed her, and hold her until she needed to be put back so she could sleep. I watched her for hours, even the days I couldn't. I would reach in the tiny hole and hold her tiny hand. She was so small but she was growing and living on her own. She was so strong.