Chapter Six

"I can't believe you." A voice said and I squinted.

"What dude. I wanted her tohave fun. Plus I didn't tell her to drink. She was with Mike the whole time. He took care of her thank goodness. According to him they had a great time." He said.

"They had sex!" He yelled. I groaned covering my head with a blanket.

"Of course not would you keep your voice down. It's none of your business she's 18. She's my friend, not one of your patients who you monitor. Bella is perfectly fine." He said.

"Stop talking. You are irresponsible." That voice held authority. I sat up and before I could get to my feet someone put me back in bed. "Hey kid just take it easy." I recognized the voice as Troy. I groaned not liking how my body was treating me.

"Her name is Bella." Jax said.

"Quiet." I whispered.

"Just get out. I can take care of her." Troy snapped, and I hissed.

"Bella I will be back to check up on you. Here take this asprin, and drink this water. This should lessen the pain. He said, and I reached my hand out. I put the pill in my mouth and sat up slowly. He placed the water bottle to my mouth. I grabbed it and drank washing down the pill.

"Great party, horrible morning." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Yeah I know." He said, and I opened my eyes. He was knelt down in front of me. "Are you going to be okay with me leaving."

"Yeah it's fine. I should be going home." I said.

"No you need to recover trust me. This is your first hangover." He said.

"Oh I am feeling all the pain right now. I was happy." I said laughing.

"Yeah it does that. Than you hit reality. Get some rest Bella." He said patting my leg.

"Isabella my girl." Mikey said.

"Her name is Bella." Troy said.

"Isabella?" Jax said.

"That's my Full name." I said. I turned towards him laughing. "Bro she was the life of the party. I will see you soon. Remember give me a call." Jax pushed him out of the room closing it behind him. I knew he stood behind me.

"So he didn't try anything with you right?" He asked.

"Of course not. He's a friend." I said, and stood fixing my clothes.

"Good....good." he said and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Getting drunk and feeling happiness Bella is not good. Because after you feel that drunk feeling that happiness is only temporary. I don't want you drinking anymore."

"It was one time. You are my therapist only. Not my life coach." I said. I started fixing up his bed.

"I am both in reality. It fits within my job." He said. "I'm trying to help you. You are only being stubborn." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Mr. Graham if you excuse me I would like to go home." I said.

"Come on Bella. You can't just get mad at me." He said.

"I'm not mad. I just need to go." I said. I couldn't even bring myself to look at him. I walked out the room and ran downstairs.

....

"Students there will be a test on this tomorrow. I would have made it a pop quiz but I thought I would be so kind to let you know to study." Our teacher said and people groaned. Today couldn't have gotten worse. I cancelled with Troy today, and Jax never showed up. He apparently was out of town for the week with his parents.

At lunch Ashley came up to me with her friends. "Jamie saw you at a party with Mike. You are such a slut. You left together. Poor guy was drunk and you used that as your turn to get rid of your virginity." Ashley said.

"No....no I didn't." I said.

"She also seen you leaving with Jax too. You are an even bigger slut. When the school finds out you will be shamed. Miss Piggy can't help but open her fat legs. They probably used you and got it over with." She said and her friends laughed. I clenched my mouth, hands digging into my leg to keep from crying.

"You are lying!" I said, and she rolled her eyes showing me a picture.

"I will expose you. You should just go. That is probably why Jax didn't show today. He was so disgusted by you." She said, and walked away. I wiped a tear that escaped. I went to class early and went to my lab table. When the bell rung I saw people starring at me. She must have done it already.

"How could you do that? You are very disgusting." A girl said to me.

"I....I didn't." I said, and she scoffed.

"A girl like you would get what you can take. Poor guys." She said walking away. I put my head down trying to calm down.

"Hey slut want to give me head." A guy said, and I didn't bother picking up my head. When the last bell rung I tried to rush out but instead was pushed down.

"Stupid slut." Ashley said and I got up and went in the other direction. I got in the car and closed my eyes.

"Everything alright Ms. Bella?" Mr. Bailey asked.

"Yes sir. Could I stop by Mr. Grahams. I would like to try out therapy today." I said and he nodded. "I probably just be an hour. So I could catch the bus or walk." I said.

"I can't let you do that. I will wait around for you." He said, and I just nodded. I didn't want him to sit around and wait. We got to the place and I got put thanking him. I went inside and the receptionist gave me her usual smile. I went down the hall and I opened his door. He didn't really care if I knocked. He normally was doing paperwork or finishing a call. I was about to walk in but my feet glued. He was there making out with a woman who sat against his door. He looked up seeing me and froze.

"Bella...." he said stepping away from the woman. I closed the door and ran out. I looked for Mr. Baileys car. I spotted it and wiped my face. I made my way over.

"Bella!" Troy said, and I continued walking. Don't look back. "Bella wait up!" He said. He grabbed my arm.

"Im sorry for ruining your time. Go back. I cancelled the session and should have stuck with that. I really need to go. I have school work." I said.

"I'm not busy right now. You can swing in. I can help with homework and we can talk." He said.

"No. I am fine." I said pulling my arm from his.

"Fine I don't want to force you. See you tomorrow." He said almost about to turn around.

"No." I said. "I don't know when I will be back. I'm going to try this life thing on my own. If I need to come I will let Eric contact you." I said walking off.

"Bella! What is wrong?" He said, and I continued walking. I got in the car and requested to be taken home. He called my phone but I sent it to voicemail.

....

Night time was the hardest. I sat in bed laying on my stomach head in my pillow. "Bella are you awake?" Eric said knocking on my door. He opened it and I didn't move. "Bella." I heard footsteps. He placed covers on top of me. "Get some rest Bella." He whispered, and placed all my school books somewhere off my bed. The light was turned off and door closed. I sat up and he was gone. I got back in bed my phone buzzing every second. People got my phone number and they wouldn't stop harassing me. Calling me names. I looked at it scrolling through. I reached over putting my phone in the drawer. Leaving it to die on its own.