Epilouge

----

Mark was twenty three and I was twenty two when we got married. We had been engaged for six years and we were ready.

"Do you, Seán William McLoughlin, take Mark Edward Fischbach to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love, honour, and cherish for as long as you both shall live?" The pastor asked me.

"I do." I whispered proudly.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." I jumped forward, kissing Mark passionately as all of our friends applauded and cheered.

Kellin stood behind me along with Felix, Ethan, and Tyler. Kellin and I had become friends again and set our differences aside. For that, I'd made him my best man. Thomas was Marks best man, seeing as he was his brother.

Mark and I broke away beaming. I was so happy. His father had allowed us to use his parents rings, so it only meant more to me.

"Gay marriage is becoming quite common and is accepted in this church, but not fully accepted by society. May god protect you from bigotry, harassment, and may he bless your marriage." The pastor told us.

We ran happily down the aisle and straight out the doors.

----

Mark was twenty eight and I was twenty seven when we adopted our sweet little girl. I was nervous as hell and he was certain.

"It's okay, baby. We're fine." Mark reassured me as we walked into the orphanage.

"What if she doesn't like us?" I asked.

"She's a small child who's lived here most of her life. She'll be appreciative to have her own room and space." Mark gently kissed me. I sighed.

"I guess your right, my love. I'm just worried that I'm not going to be a fit father." I leaned into him.

"We've taken all the classes and we know what we're doing." Mark said.

"The Fischbach family?" One of the sisters asked.

"Yes, sister Lauren. Thanks for meeting us. Is Emily almost ready?" Mark asked.

"Yes sir, and she is ecstatic to meet you. You are really making her life." Sister Lauren told us.

"See, baby," Mark whispered to me, "it's okay."

Just then, a little girl came walking into the main lobby where we stood. She had brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"Look, my dear. She looks just like you." Mark said proudly.

"Hi, Emily." I kneeled and held out my hand for her to shake.

"Hello, sir!" She chirped.

"How old are you, darling?" Mark asked.

"I'm this many!" She said, holding up seven fingers.

"Your so adorable!" I gushed as I embraced her.

"Are you excited to see your new home?" Mark asked.