Chapter 7

Awstens POV:

I was walking back to the bus with otto when he finally spoke up "hey Awsten I wanna ask you something" ugh his voice is so gentle and cute I thought to myself Yep I Awsten Constitine Knight have a crush on Otto but I dont think he feels the same way I dont think he is even gay I snap my self out of my thoughts "yea wassup Otto" I ask "did you know that Geoff has a crush on your sister" he said with a smirk I loo at him "your joking right?" I ask I have no problem with Geoff liking my sister and I sure as hell dont have a problem with him dating her I just dont want her to get hurt again her last relationship didnt go so well...Lets just say Mr.dallon weekes didnt leave the house without a couple brusies and a broken nose."nope he told me last night he told me he felt it was wrong to like her since he just met her but couldnt help it" otto explained to me "well I think its cute and we must come up with a ship name" I told him with a smile and a blush he smiled his adorable smile and we continued walking to the bus.

-Time skip brought to you by Mikey Ways jawline-

Geoff's POV:

"ALRIGHT GUYS YOU READY TO KILL IT ON STAGE" Awsten says excitedly I chuckle "HELL YEA" Otto and I say in unison Penny stands there smiling and laughing at our antics "whhatta are you laughing about weirdo" Awsten ask looking at Penny "nothing nothing go kill it on stage jelly bean"she says and gives him a big hug then gives Otto a hug and a high five then it comes to me she gives me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek I pull away and give her the biggest smile ever and blush.

Penny's POV:

I give Geoff a big hug and a kiss on the cheek then blush madly I look at him to see he is blushing too,the boys run on stage and Awsten jumps up and starts singing one of my many favorite songs by them "AT LEAST ITS ALL ABOUT YOUUUU,I THINK THE BLONDES ARE DONE WITH FUNN" he yells into the mic as him and Geoff play guitar and Otto beats on the drums,I stand there with a big stupid smile on my face as I watch them all on the stage when someone taps my shoulder I jump a bit and see a guy with red hair "oh hi haha im jawn I do photography for waterparks" he says I smile "oh Im Penny Awstens twin sister" I tell him he looks taken a back for a moment "ohh I knew you looked familiar Awsten talks about you all the time your much prettier in person" he says i smile "awe thank you jawn thats very sweet of you" I responed,he was flirting,dont get me wrong he is cute but isnt my type. "are you on tour with Awsten or jsut visiting this show?" he ask as he snaps a few pics of the boys jumping around on stage "Im actually on tour with them Awsten wanted me to come and I obviously couldnt turn down the offer" I say observing his photography skills "well im glad ya came" he says looking at the photos he just took seconds before with a smile.The boys finish and come over to side stage to join in on mine and Jawns little conversation "hey guys you sounded fantastic" I say with a big cheery smile,I look at them all and my eyes stop on Geoff he looks upset,no not upset he looks ..jealous,Jealous? is Geoff jealous, no he couldnt be not because of me or is he? I shake it off and give him a soft smile,he smiles back "well imma head off guys see ya at the next show" Jawn says as he walks off we all say out good byes and walk to the bus.

A/N:BAM anothherrr chapter hehe 

xoxo-P