Chapter 21

Penny's POV:

Andy and I had finally landed in L.A. were we took an uber to his place. "Holy shit this place is huge" I said looking around he had a huge nice two story home "ya really think so I put a lot of time into it" he said with a smile "I think it looks amazing you did a great job" I told him "It has 5 bedrooms,4 bathrooms,I have a huge gaming room upstairs,and I have a nice recording room as well" he explained "thats amazinggg we can play mario kart"I said with a smile then my smile faded away Geoff and I always played Mario Kart together since the day we met,"you okay?" Andy asked pulling me out of my thoughts "yea,yea im fine" I said with a small sad smile "alright lets get ya settled in then huh?" he said "yesss" I replied with a small chuckle andy helped carry my things upstairs we went down the hall and finally we stopped in front of a door "this is your room" he said with a huge smile before opening the door the room was huge It had Grey walls and a huge king sized bed along with a nice desk next to the desk was a black and red shimmery guitar,the carpet was a grey like the was and there was a big white fluffy carpet surrounding the bed along the walls were posters mostly Black Veil Brides posters along with the posters was a huge flat screen T.V. "A-andy this place is great" I said taking it all in he gave me his famous toothy grin "Im so happy you like it" he told me I gave him a big hug which he happily accepted wrapping his arms around me "thank you so much andy this means a lot to me I promise no to stay to long I wouldnt wanna be a bother" I told him "no worries penny you dont have to worry about leaving hun your not a bother at all your a blessing,you can stay as long as you like I love having you around" he said pulling away I flashed him a big smile "how's about you get settled into your new room and we can go out for lunch and stuff eh?" he said "yea sounds great" I replied with a smile he then exited the room and went to his own which was directly across from mine.I sat my suite case on the black bed and started unpacking I put my clothes in the black dresser that was in the room I took out all of my toiletries and sat them in the bathroom that was in the room I then proceeded to get dressed into something more presentable,I put on some dark denim high waisted jeans,I then put on a plain white t-shirt that was slightly cropped,I through on my black skater vans and brushed my hair the color had faded and now I had boring dirty blonde hair as I was looking at the mirror I heard a knock on my bedroom door I opened it to find andy "you ready jelly bean" he asked "yea" I said I kinda cringed when he called me that only awsten calls me jelly bean.

Geoff's POV:

Penny has only been gone for not even a full day and I miss her I was angry with awsten and I wasnt speaking to him he keeps on trying to apologize and talk to me but each time I ignore him I started to feel a little bad but what he did was wrong,Currently I was in my room sulking when I heard a knock on my door "gooo awayy Awsten" I said assuming he was coming to try to talk to me the door cracked open "its otto not awsten,can I come in?" Otto asked shyly I nodded and he walked in closing the door behind him he sat on the end of my bed "you know I think what awsten said and did was wrong" he started I looked up at him then he continued "But as hard as it is you do have to think about it from his perspective,I mean he walked in to see his best friend and band member in bed with his sister,Im not taking his side nor am I taking tours I just think you should look at it in both perspectives" he explained I understood where he was coming from it made since "yea okay thanks otto" I said with a small smile "wanna order some pizza and play video games all night" he asked I smiled "yea sounds perfect" I said leaving my bedroom following him to the game room.

A/N:BOOM chapter

xoxo-P