Chapter 11

Geoff's POV:

I had a talk with Awsten last night about Penny turns out she likes me too,I am so happy I have a chance with her I got up early this morning to make breakfast for her,Otto and Awsten are out on a date for the day so it will be just her and I today I opened the fridge and got out eggs and bacon along with some other stuff I started cooking and ended up burning my finger "FU-.." I stopped my self from yelling so I wouldn't wake Penny up "fffuuuccckkk" I whisper yelled I finished cooking and cleaned up the mess I had made.I set the two plates down on the small 'kitchen' table then made my way to Penny's bunk I gently shook her awake "hey cutie wake up I made breakfast" I say softly she stirs a bit and turns over to face me she opens her eyes and I smile "Breakfast is ready hun" I say once more she smiles "mk ill be right there" she says yawning I make my way over to the plates and sit down at the table soon after penny appears in the kitchen/living area she sits down and smiles "did you make this Geoff" she ask as she starts eating "mhm" I simply reply she smiles again "your such a great friend" she says 'friend' I thought ,but I thought awsten said she lied me ,did he lie? is she just embarrassed to say anything about her feelings? a million thoughts went through my head "hey you okay Geoff?" she ask with a small frown I look up at her and give her a soft small smile "yea everything is fine princess" I tell her "you know im always here for you Geoff if something is bothering you -you can talk to me about it,I care about you and want you to be okay" she says softly I smile at her words she is so sweet and kind "thank you Penny" I say "of course Geoff" she responds after we both finish eating she takes our dishes and washes them I offered to help but she just swatted my hand away.

Penny's POV:
I finished washing the dishes and put them away I then decided to get dresses I put on some high waisted ripped up black shorts along with a dark red strapless top I then slip on my black and white converse and straighten my hair after I finish getting dressed I sit down on the couch and scroll through tumblr "hey princess you wanna go out today?" Geoff ask god he is going to give me a heart attack if he keeps calling me that "yea sure what did you have in mind?" I ask quite curiously "welll...there is a fair in town we can go there" he says I smile "yesss lets go I love fairs" I said excitedly he slips on his shoes and we go the fair was only a block away from us so we decided to walk as we approached the entrance I started pulling out my wallet but Geoff stopped me "no no no not so fast Im paying"he said "what nooo please Geoff let me pay" I whined in protest but he already had bought the wrist bands I put my wallet back into my backpack and jumped onto Geoffs back "what are you doing cutie" he asked I laughed "your my personal uber now" I laugh I get down when I see the ferris wheel I grab his hand and pull him towards it "comee onnn Geoff" I whine as we approach it he chuckles and follows after about a 3 minute wait we finally get on,we sit there talking about random shit, I gently lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on my head,It felt so right and I loved it unfortunately the ride ended and we hopped off.We ran around the fair all day winning cut little stuffed toys I won a giant stuffed dog for Geoff and he won a giant stuffed bear for me we roamed around until it was night time "want to hit the ferris wheel one more time?"he ask I smile and nod he takes my hand and we set our belongings down by the man who works the ride we walk over to the ferris wheel I pull him to one of the carts and we get in "wow its so much more beautiful at night..look Geoff you can see everything" I say with a huge smile the lights were beautiful and so was the sky it was pink and orange,I look down and realize im still holding Geoffs hand I loo up noticing Geoff is staring me right in the eyes he gives me a soft smile and I in return give him a smile he bites his lip then starts to lean in as do I.

Geoffs POV:

I start leaning in and notice she is too our lips finally collide not in a messy way but gentle we stay like this for a few seconds before she pulls away "u-uuh im sorry I shouldn't ha-" I was cut off by Penny kissing my lips again I place one hand on the back of her neck and one on her waist she puts both of her hands of the back of my neck deepening the kiss and we pull away again to catch our breaths I lean my head on hers and look into her beautiful blue and green eyes "penny I-I l-love you a lot and I know we just met but I want you so badly" I tell her she smiles and bites her lip she pecks my lips one final time before saying "I love you too Geoff more then anything in the world ever since the day I met you I wanted you all to myself" she explains I smile a genuine big smile "penny will you be my girlfriend" I ask her nervously she smiles and shakes her head "yes" she simply says after this we exit the ride I take her hand and we start our journey back to the bus.

A/N: pretty long sorry bout that hope this story is good

xoxo-P