Chapter 26

Geoff's POV:
I had just woken up from my nap I sat up and realized that penny wasnt in my arms anymore thats when I heard a crash downstairs I shot up and ran down to see what had happened I walked in to see the couch flipped over,a broken lamp the front door was open so I stepped out to find penny,awsten,otto,and andy in he front yard with bandannas on and foam swords "what the fuck are you 5 year olds doing" I asked all of their heads shot up "we are 5 and a half,and we are fighting for the last of the orange juice" Penny spoke I laughed and walked into the kitchen to see the bottle of orange juice penny was talk about I drank the rest than stepped back outside with the empty bottle "you guys can stop fighting"I said holding the empty heb orange juice bottle "YOU MONSTER" awsten yelled "ATTACK" otto yelled all of them came running for me I threw the bottle and scurried up the stairs and into my room where I locked the door and hid.

Penny's POV:
Geoff had been hiding for 20 minutes eventually we all gave up and the boys went downstairs to clean up I knocked on Geoff's door he opened it slowly "hi babe" I said with a smile he returned the smile and pulled me into his room "get dressed you and I have an exciting date tonight" Geoff said "ooo a date and where will wr be going mr.wigington" I asked "that is for me to know and you to find out"he spoke softly "how am I suppose to know what to wear then" I asked with a chuckle "casual nothing fancy" he said I kissed his cheek then made my way to my room I went through my entire closet until I settled on a outfit of my liking

It consisted of rainbowish crop sweater light jeans and my light gray nike SB's I changed my nose ring out with a different one that cris-crossed,I added a very light amount of make-up which was only some eyeliner and mascara I curled my boring ha...

It consisted of rainbowish crop sweater light jeans and my light gray nike SB's I changed my nose ring out with a different one that cris-crossed,I added a very light amount of make-up which was only some eyeliner and mascara I curled my boring hair which did not have color anymore 'ill ask awsie to dye it' I thought I looked in the mirror and was impressed with my hair

I stepped out of my bathroom and walked downstairs to the living room and sat with the rest of the boys they were acting all wierd and whispering "what is up with you guys" I asked curiously they exchange glances "nothing,you look nice"awsten said...

I stepped out of my bathroom and walked downstairs to the living room and sat with the rest of the boys they were acting all wierd and whispering "what is up with you guys" I asked curiously they exchange glances "nothing,you look nice"awsten said "thank you" I replied with a smile just then Geoff entered the room wearing a zelda shirt,hos jean jacket,and some black jeans "you ready beautiful" he asked taking my hand I smiled again "yup" I said we exited our home and got into the car he pulled out of the driveway we kept driving untill we made it to where the tour bus usually is for when waterparks is boarding and leaving for tour the bus wasnt there but instead there was fairy lights and a table and food and music "geoff why did you bring me here,and did you do all of this yourself" I asked amazed "yea I wanted to do something special for you and I thought I would bring you to the place where you and I very first met"he explained I gave him a big hug "I love it Geoff,thank you" I told him he leant down and kissed my head I pulled away and sat down we ate,laughed,talked,and danced "boy I didnt know you were such a great dancer"I said he chuckled I sat in one of the chairs geoff walked over "penny I need to ask you something" he said I looked him in the eyes "go ahead" I said he smiled "penny we havnt been together that long but I love you with everything in me,I love your smile,laugh,voice,face,personality I just love every aspect of you and I want to spend every minute of the day with you,I want to spend my life with you,so will you Penny Breanne Knight marry me?"Geoff was on one knee in front of me with a diamond ring in hand I teared up a little then jumped up "OF COURSE"I yelled.

Geoff's POV:
Penny jumped up and said yes she really said yes I pulled into me and kissed her passionately the kiss broke and we smiled at each other I slipped the ring on her finger we kissed one more time then made our way to the car I started driving and I placed one of my hands on leg gently rubbing her thigh we made it home and she hopped out of the car and made her way into the house.

Penny's POV:
I ran into the house excitedly "AWSTEN, GUYS GEOFF PROPOSED" I yelled with happiness "congrats jellybean"Awsten said hugging me otto and andy then congratulated me and hugged me as well I was so happy my life was finally going to be great I was going to be with the man I love forever and I couldn't ask for more