Chapter 17

Penny's POV:

It's been a couple days since Dallon has taken Andy and I,at this moment I was in the basement with Andy talking about stuff and a possible escape plan when we hear Dallon enter "all right Penny I have news for you sweet cheeks" he said with a sing song tone "dont call me sweet cheeks" I replied bitterly "Ill call you whatever the hell I want,anyways you and I are going to perform live the have a nice little interview if you behave and cooperate I will talk about setting Andy and you free with a few catches that is ,but if you misbehave ore try escaping I will simply kill Andy and you and maybe even your brother" he explained darkly the thought of andy and awsten being killed hurt me all I had to do was behave and follow orders then I can finally leave this shit hole with andy in one piece "fine I agree" I said "great"he said with a smirk he lead me up the stairs and to his car and we were off.

-Time skip brought to you by Kellin Quinn's voice-

we were about to go on stage I was nervous the last time I had performed on stage was with my friends formerly know as My Chemical Romance I had filled in for ray while he was in the hospital with a broken leg "alright remember our deal" Dallon said bitterly I slightly nodded and he had pulled me on stage "HELLOOO MOUNTAIN VIEW HOW ARE YOU DOINGG" he yelled into the mic the crowd cheered "today im performing with my girlfriend Penny Knight" he said then looked at me evily "WHAT" I yelled at him he walked over to me and whispered in my ear "remember our deal you slut behave" he said through gritted teeth he then smiled like nothing had happened the music began and we started to sing halfway through I noticed cameras I though back to the beginning of the performance -"today Im performing with my girlfriend"-- wait that means Geoff,Awsten,and Otto seen this I was happy for a few seconds 'they could find me' I thought but Geoff thinks I broke up with him if he see's this he will think im with dallon oh no I was pulled out of my thoughts by dallon finishing the song and he began to speak into the mic "Okay this last song we are about the perform is called choke" he said with a smile the instruments began and he sang 'Stop,drop,and drag into place,and lock the fire escapes" he then looked at me and touched my face "Ill break your pretty face" he sang I pushed his hand away and sang along we eventually finished the performance and walked off the stage into his dressing room "3 minutes till interview clean up" he said and I did as told.

Awstens POV:

The guys and I had just watched Dallon and Penny perform "THEY ARE DATING AGAIN!" I yelled I was furious what was Penny thinking why was she doing this.this wasnt like her something wasnt right about this "I-I cant believe she left me f-for him" Geoff said as tears rolled down his cheeks Otto held him and tried to calm him down "I miss her aws" Otto said with sadness in his eyes and voice "yea I-I do to Otto,something isnt right Penny wouldnt do this,Dallon hurt her really bad he did awful things she wouldnt run back to him" I explained "what are you trying to say Awsten" Geoff asked wiping away his tears "I think Dallon took Penny and is making her do these things."I told them both it made perfect sense dallon would do something like this especially with his mental illness it all made so much sense "we have to find her aws" Geoff said after he had said that Penny and Dallon appeared on the TV "they are doing a Rock Sound interview" Otto said "WAIT,THE INTERVIEW IS 5 MINUTES AWAY WE CAN DRIVE DOWN THERE AND GET PENNY" I said with excitment and hope "LETS GO" the boys said in unison we got an uber and got down to the shoreline amphitheater which is where the 2 had just performed I ran up to the interviewers tent only to be stopped by security "sorry sir no one is allowed inside" he said firmly "Listen I dont have time for this my name is Awsten Knight Penny is my sister dallon took her from me I need to see her and get her back home if you dont believe me you can find her missing persons report online" I said hurriedly the man stood there flabbergasted he looked to the other security guards and nodded and stepped aside "Thank you so much" I heard otto tell the man we ran in to see dallon and penny getting up to leave, "PENNY" I yelled she turned she had red cheeks and I could tell she had been crying an awful lot "AWSTEN" she yelled she went to run towards me but Dallon grabbed her "oh no no no you arnt going anywhere"he said darkly with an evil chuckle "your mine now" he said.

A/N:
OoOoOo a cliff hanger what will happen next I dont know I hope yall are enjoying so far see yall in the next chapter

xoxo-P